Manga Juvenile Orion

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Krystal-chan, Oct 30, 2004.

1. Krystal-chan

Krystal-chan New Member

Has anyone read it? It's really good but I can't seem to ever find anyone who has read it besides the one who got me into it.

2. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

Ive read it before, its pretty good

3. IceLands

IceLands New Member

I read it at my friends house although I dont know were he got it, but also I saw the first volume in Media Play, it just resently was put in there because it wasnt there a month ago

4. Krystal-chan

Krystal-chan New Member

I got Juvenile Orion at Borders Express. You might want to check there if you are looking for it.

5. Shadowbard

Shadowbard Black-Winged Angel

I have the first four volumes, and I'm looking forward to the release of the fifth and final volume this month (I think it will be at Waldenbooks and Borders before other places).

Good series, lots of fun characters, and an interesting plot. I love the artwork, and I really wish the card game were brought to America because I think it would be a lot of fun to play.

~Shadrach Anki

6. Krystal-chan

Krystal-chan New Member

I have the first four volumes as well, and I'm counting down the days till volume five comes out.
    I wish they had the card game out in America too. What I've seen of it on the internet (which is a few cards), it looks like it would be fun. :)

7. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

Yeah I have read it. I really liked it. I think that they came out with Volume 5. I shall find it and read it. :D

8. skitzo_fox

skitzo_fox New Member

I've read it and i liked it. I've only read the first 2 though. I'm gonna have to read the others now!^^

9. LiQ

LiQ New Member

hehe, I Love all titles about end of world...I've read 2 volumes and I don't know from where i can get next volumes...ehhh
    Manga is pretty good, line is nice (so many bishies *_*) and storyline interesting...

It has got already 5 volumes !? OMG :D I'm really backward with the informations ^_^'''''''

10. Shadowbard

Shadowbard Black-Winged Angel

Well, the easiest place to get the volumes is probably going to be a place like Waldenbooks, Borders, or Barnes & Noble. All three stores have fairly decent manga/graphic novel selections.

I generally go to Waldenbooks because it's the closest to me and generally has the most varied selection in my area.

And for the record, volume 5 is due to come out on 24 November 2004 in selected stores (of which Waldenbooks seems to be one). I think the more general release will be a few months later. So now we have release info as well.

~Shadrach Anki

11. Aya-Kun_Is_Mine

Aya-Kun_Is_Mine New Member

Ive only got vols 1 and 2 so far i will get the others when i get the time lol and if amazon can get it ok lol ~come from england and to buy it in the shop is like looking for a needle in a hay stack~

I love it so far, and lots n lots of cute bishies hehe =D

12. Krystal-chan

Krystal-chan New Member

I can't find volume 5 anywhere. It's supposed to be out but I guess it is running really late. 4 ends in such a cliff hanger it's been driving me nuts for about three months and now it's late! :anger2: Sorry I just had to vent a little stress. It really bugs me when things are late.

13. Cho Cho Chan

Cho Cho Chan New Member

I'm reading it Right now I'm on Vol.3.my sister loves this series :catgirl:

14. Chi

Chi New Member

Yeay it's a pretty good series I just picked it up on a whim and it turned out to be a good buy.