Inu-Yasha Kagome or Kikyo?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Yukiko, Mar 18, 2006.

?

Who do u like Kikyo or Kagome?

1. Kikyo

50.0%
  2. Kagome

50.0%
  1. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

So the big question, in my mind, is who do u think Inuyasha will pick??? Kikyo or Kagome?

Also, Who is better, in ur mind, Kikyo or Kagome?

1 person likes this.
  2. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Can't pick a dead on now can ye?

As for me, it comes in close, since they're both very umm, attractive?

But Kagome's a schoolgirl! Everyone likes schoolgirls!

-Seishin

3. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

How did i no u would replay first??
    Thx for answering though

4. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

I think Inuyasha will pick Kagome! :D

I don't really have an opinion on who is better. I think they are the same in a way but that's me.

5. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Kikyo all the way. I loooove Kikyo she is so hot and strong. Kagome.. meh. Well no doubt Inuyasha will pick the whiney female. It's a guy's nature. And that is indeed why I am a lesbian :p lol

6. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

7. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Ty all! ;) and if u cant count it is Kagome has 2 and Kikyo 1 and everyone thinks Inuyasha will pick Kagome (cause she rcoks ;))

8. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Sure, there've been threads after threads of this before, but a little reporting to the mods, a little merging, and it'll never be noticed. :)

In any case I'd better pick Kagome if I want to live. :p Seriously though, I've always liked Kagome more, perhaps it's because she's (one of) the main characters. Even with her so called "mall-rat" english voice, I liked her more. :p

9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Listen to that mall-rat voice in the DUB every two seconds screaming "Inu-Yasha!" in the Adult Swim commercials. It gets old...But when she doesn't scream that, she's allright :D

-Seishin

10. Reisti Skalchaste

Being forced to watch IY dubbed, I had to like it. :p

I did get a chance to see an episode subbed some time ago, and though it was a little odd it was definately enjoyable. If it weren't illegal (and if I had the space!) I'd download the rest of the series to watch it subbed.

If I had to put a rating on the two voices I definately prefer the Japanese one, although Moneca Stori is by no means bad either.

IY is one of few dubs I can tolerate. :p

11. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

uh ... ok (lol i have to admit i only read the books)

12. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

How did u download it?? I want to no!! Tell me how so i can do that!! (dont have time to watch series and cant find at the library)

13. Reisti Skalchaste

While it's against the rules of BJP to give you direct links, if you search for torrents on Google, there are a number of them floating around. You'll need a bit torrent client to download the episodes.

14. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

i pick KAgome

15. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Well, if we're talking about the anime series...

It's an open ending >=(, so you're left not knowing who he picks. I think it's safe to say that if the anime series had continued, though, it would've been Kagome.

But as for the manga.. it could go either way. Rumiko Takahashi isn't known for ending with a happily-ever-after every time, sometimes the opposite, so I do actually think that there is a small chance he'll end up with Kikyo (or with nobody. Actually, I find that more plausible then him ending up with Kikyo). I think he *should* choose Kagome, for reasons that I've gone over probably a million times in other threads, but as I'm not Inuyasha...who knows what'll happen?

Edit: Oh, I didn't see the Part 2. I don't think either one of them is "better" then the other... they both have their strengths and weaknesses like any other person. I do prefer Kagome, though, probably because, personality-wise, I'm a lot more like her then Kikyo, so her actions make sense to me. Kikyo's do too, but in an objective way.. I can't get inside her head in the way that I can Kagome's.

16. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

thx and thx anyway ;)

17. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

Well I wonder what I will say?

Kikyo of course. Well, actually I don't think InuYasha would actually pick her. Kagome seems to have more of a bond with InuYasha than Kikyo does. Although you have to think, InuYasha and Kikyo had not much time together, but they still have somewhat of feelings for each other after all the time.

Kagome will probably be who InuYasha ends up choosing. I would rather him pick her than Kikyo. Kikyo is so awesome to be held back by InuYasha. ^^ hehe.

_____

Who is better. Kikyo. I will leave it at that. There is no explaining there, she just is.

18. cold_katanagirl

cold_katanagirl New Member

I don't think either one is better than the other, but I prefer Kikyou.

Me preferring Kikyou is due to multiple factors... Mainly me just being far more interested in her than Kagome. Don't get me wrong, Kagome is a nice character. But when it comes down to it, Kagome doesn't draw me in like Kikyou does.

I do have a much easier time relating to Kagome because it's alot, well, easier to relate to her. I like finding similarities between myself and characters, but I normally prefer observing characters much different than myself. Much more fun in my opinion.

As for who Inuyasha picks, Kagome. I prefer Inuyasha x Kikyou, but Kagome is the obvious choice here. If Kikyou is finally allowed to rest in peace, her soul will go back to Kagome. If that happens, she's with Inuyasha... In a sense.

I don't really know how Takahashi ends her stories, I'm just saying what I think should happen. Even though it's not my personal taste. Meh.

19. kikyoulvr4eva

kikyoulvr4eva Want a cookie?

Kagome has the outgoing personality and kindness; Kikyou has the independence and strength. I personally prefer Kikyou. Kagome, to me, just seems like another typical character. I like complex, difficult, different characters that are hard to understand. I like different. Kikyou's independent, solitary, she relies on herself and is indeed strong. I"m a sucker for female characters that are characterized like her.

20. megumi_miyasaki

megumi_miyasaki New Member

hi there......i cant control myself heh....
    i like kikyo .....cause kagome is just kikyo's reincarnation in the future..
    know what I mean.....but..its that right?