Naruto Kakashi Gaiden Special *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Basher, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

There will be a 90 minute Kakashi Gaiden Special will be aired on 10/5/06 in Japan.

For those who don't know what the Kakashi Gaiden is, it is how Kakashi got his eye.

It follows episode 202. A episode of top 5 battles. ( ;) I want to see Naruto and Sasuke and the battle from the Third Hokage and Orochimaru.)

And then what comes next after the manga?

Naruto 3 years later which is Episode 203. It will be aired after the special. So one night of 120 minutes of Naruto.

That is the information I got. But with Episode 202 being that top 5 battles. This is the next logical action.

But I am still keeping my fingers crossed.

2. Sp1k3

Sp1k3 New Member

I was thinking about this, too. But, it seems the special might be filler related and Gaiden might start on Episode 208/209. Its fair game to think anything.

And you won't see Sasuke in the anime, probably not until another 6 to 7 months. He appears in the early chapters of the 300's, two chapters and episode + plus fillers.

3. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Taken from LeafNinja.com, who I've always found to be one of the more respectable and accurate Naruto sites.

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Meh. At least everysite agrees they end near/in Oct. Now even I am getting tired of the fillers.

The special sounds like the third OVA. Which makes me wonder if that is correct.

I also heard the Gaidan would air later. Only time will tell now.