Kaoru or Tomoe?

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by *Fabee*, Oct 19, 2001.

?

Karou or Tomoe?

1. Karou *Tomoe WAS, Karou NOW*

27 vote(s)
    51.9%
  2. Tomoe *She had grabs on him 1st!*

19 vote(s)
    36.5%
  3. Can't he be a 2-timer? *They both are Kenshin's love*

6 vote(s)
    11.5%
  1. sakabatou

sakabatou New Member

but Tomoe married him to get back at him thats why. and thats why she is dead and thats also why kensin has the second part of his scar on his face cause of her and u call that love Toomaa?!?!?!?!?!

2. Serina Oshiana

Serina Oshiana New Member

who's better kaoru or tomoe

kaoru all the way. she and kenshin would make the perfect couple besides if you look on the net you would see they have a boy named kenji and a girl named kaori. so nyaaaa. :catgirl: :blush2: :bleed2: :bleed: :blush: :sad: :anime: dude kenshin and kaoru belong together. :anger2:

3. Serina Oshiana

Serina Oshiana New Member

kaoru most definatly

dudes be sensable. kaoru and kenshin belong together. :anime: besides if you look on the net you will find that they have a boy kenji and a girl kaori :anger2: i swear you people have to get this through your heads kenshin and kaoru were made for eachother. :catgirl:

4. sakabatou

sakabatou New Member

I think we know they have kids but i think she is saying if tomoe was not dead and both were in front of him and ur in his postion who would u choose...but as ya'll said i would choose kaoru

5. raziel's death

raziel's death New Member

they wern't married when she died. she said yes but they never got married.
    iwould chose tomoe over kaoru becuse she was kinda mean all the time t kenshin for the first few years of them knowing each other.

6. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

well my personal opinion on it is that...they are technically from different time periods...so...i think they are both his girls...

7. raziel's death

raziel's death New Member

very good point there. They are both hot to me but i think that tomoe has a better personality.

8. Blue_TiGeR

Blue_TiGeR New Member

i agree that Kenshin shuold end up with Kaoru..they love each athor.happy& not mairred for reveng....Tomo didnt love Kenshin like he did :anger2:...AND she make him feel pain & sorrow......so Kaoru is better than Tomo .....
    ... THE END ...

9. thunder dragon

thunder dragon dragon king

i disagree with you, i think that Kaoru has the better persona cuz she's nicer ,she don't carry grudge's and seeks revenge like Tomo,she's honest and she loved Kenshin from the start even when she knew his past that didn't change her feelings.

10. Hitokiri_Gensai

i will say this tho...i like Tomoes personality more but i admire the fact that Kaoru is a kendoka....tis a very unfamiliar sight...

11. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I dont know about choosing, but if Tomoe didn't die, Kenshin wouldn't met Kaoru as far as I can think of :p

12. sakabatou

sakabatou New Member

I think he would of met her cause of her wanting to kill kensin he would of had to meet Kaoru sometime in the future and you dont know that she would or wouldnt meet her. Its all based on faith and the way the future is. Kaoru might not be the kind of girl that shows u right away that she likes him but there are not many girls that make a move on you. And back in the old days men mae the first move so thats that.

13. coldzero

coldzero New Member

Well to say i haven't even watched the first OAV yet so i don't know Tomoe personality much so I voted for Karou since i have only watched the tv series so far
    they had a daughter-i never knew that. all i heard was that they had a son.

14. Hitokiri_Gensai

i think someones messing with your facts....i dont remember anything anywhere saying that they had a daughter.

15. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

HANDLE him? Since when did Kenshin need handling? If anything, he's the one taking care of HER.

As far as a daughter, she was created by the masses of fanfic, people have tried to prove her with pictures online that just turn out to be Ayame-chan and Suzume-chan, the two little girls that are the Doctor's grandchildren. They aren't in the manga, so many manga-fans often believed the daughter was in the series, but she never existed in all actuality. *Has seen every bit if Kenshin ever inside and out* Kenji exists. He's a cute lil kiddo. :3 He grows up to-
    Oo! I think I should stop right there, no spoilers. xD

16. Hitokiri_Gensai

well, yes and no. i think they take care of eachother.

in the manga they call Kenshin Kenni which more or less means brother ken.

17. KaedeKenshin

KaedeKenshin New Member

kaoru's more lively. i think.

18. Saiyan ChiChi

Saiyan ChiChi New Member

I prefer Tomoe. Tomoe was the one responsible for Kenshin changing his ways and she died for him. Kenshin/Kaoru make a cute couple but Kenshin/Tomoe had a deeper relationship.

19. Dante_Torashin

Dante_Torashin New Member

well, if you look deeply into Kenshin and Tomoe's relationship, you would see that they didn't have a deep relationship. they just knew they loved each other. but they didn't talk much. and Tomoe really didn't want it to turn into a deep relationship. but when she realized that she just fell inlove deeply with him, she expressed it in that part where they're sitting by that fire thingi. after that they got married, truly (after they hugged they stayed like that for a while and Kenshin told Tomoe "Tomoe, would you marry me? Really?" and Tomoe said "Yes.") after that night the sad thing happend. and Kenshin became what he is now. Tomoe left a scar in Kenshin. and scars are memories you never lose. they couldn't have a deep relationship cuz Tomoe died. pity. i really don't know why i posted this but...

20. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Thats life...Love,pain and lose are tied into one. their paths diverge and there is no way that one person can defy their path.