Soccer Keane sacked from United

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Teddz, Nov 21, 2005.

1. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Well, Roy Keane got sacked or...in other terms "left" the club.

So discuss, what will happen to the new Man Utd?

- Teddz

2. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

I think things are going to go downhill from here on in unless they sign some experienced and level-headed players. Fergie will be gone pretty soon, and they'll be left with all these young hotheads...

3. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I don't think Keane helped anything by talking about how overpaid some of his teammates were in that interview that was cut. And Keane has a bit of a history of getting into arguments with the manager *cough*worldcup2002*cough*, and walking out, so this news didn't really come as a bit of a shock to me when i heard that Ferggie and Keane were arguing.
    If or rather when Ferginson leaves the club their going to have a hard time replacing him.

4. Teddz

Rumours say that he might join Juventus.

Wow. Vieria, Emerson and Keane. Talk about the players are gonna be slaughtered by Keanes determination :D

- Teddz

5. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Theres also been a small rumor about some interest in Celtic, as Keane has shown a lot of interest in the team in the past.
    Theres also been other rumors of him taking over as manager for the Irish football team, but i have strong doubts about that, at least while hes still young enough to play.

6. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

Saw it comin' , he was gettin old and needed a new player, not sayin he was crap but he was gettin on in age, so no surprises there.

7. Tanuki

Tanuki the wizzard of oz

i don't see it doing the club too much harm. he's overpaid for his performance in my opinion anyway. and his anger management and big mouth hasn't done anyone any favours.

8. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

truer words have never been spoken ^.^

9. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

As far as i'm concerned all football players are overpaid, but i think its his temper that is the worst part about him, espesally when he gets out onto the pitch and takes it out on other players.

10. Teddz

The lad plays football like it's the most important thing in his life. Everyteam needs a player that takes charge:

"omfg you ****ing overpaid pieces of **** ****ers! Get your fat ****ing ***es up and ****ing do something for the ****ing team you ****ing ****ers!"

His motivation is worldclass.

11. Tanuki

Tanuki the wizzard of oz

:D i'd love to see him release some motivational tapes/cds. there's nothing like abuse to get you moving... for a bit. then you just wanna punch him...:p

12. Teddz

Actually no. I think he's the "honest" one. I mean, you are the captain for a team with several stars. They only think of women, cars, money and become the biggest diva ever. But with a player like him in the squad, he takes them by the neck and tell them to "work for the team."

- Teddz

13. Tanuki

Tanuki the wizzard of oz

true, i admire his dedication and he has his heart in the right place (i think..) but he tended to get a lil' too gee'd up sometimes and stopped thinking clearly. He needed to 'care a little less' sometimes, so he could think clearly and play better football, instead of running on emotions.

14. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

He said too much at the wrong time. He was injured anyway... so since he was bored he might as well have a bash at his team.

Celtic are the only team who have approached him so far...

- Shen

15. Teddz

Well, he does love Celtic so...:)

- Teddz