!!!!Kenshin Fan Fiction!!!!

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by Lex_Diamonds, Sep 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lex_Diamonds

Lex_Diamonds New Member

hey all, I just finished writing some Kenshin fancfiction cos its my favourite anime of all time and I love the characters ^-^

At the moment I have alot written but here is a sample of it to show you all. If you all like it I will post more stories! ^_=

He watched impatiently as she started to undress. There was something a bit wicked about what he was doing, but he didn't care. She untied her indigo-colored top from the front, slipping out of its looseness easily. What she was wearing, Sanosuke had never seen before. The long rose-colored inner kimono was perfectly made to her, tapering softly at her waist and extending down past her calves. He could easily see the curves of her body through the light-colored material, enough to bring him even closer to the window to see more clearly.

Allowing her remaining garments to fall to the floor, Megumi looked down at well-proportioned body. Her body had been through so much as she grew up, having the scars to prove it. She had a cross scar just above her left breast from when she was in Aizu. It was a constant reminder of her lost parents. She ran a fingertip over the faint scars, remembering.

Meanwhile, Sanosuke took in the opposite view, Megumi's delectable rear. He was speechless at what he was seeing, totally consumed with Megumi's visage. She was beautiful, he thought. Her straight, proud back stood tall, its smooth expanse flowing delicately toward the small of her back. Her small waist gently flared into ample hips. He couldn't keep his eyes off her buttocks, wanting to reach out and touch her himself. This was a side of Megumi he never expected to see that night. Sanosuke smiled softly, watching her don her night clothes. Obviously it wasn't the first time she'd spent the night alone at the clinic. He turned away from the window, urging his aroused body to calm.

"Megumi. . ." he whispered to himself, shaking his head. It was time to go home. Any more views like that, and he'd have to go inside and take care of Megumi himself. Sanosuke walked past the first window, returning to the main street.

As he did that, Megumi had turned around just in time to see someone passing the window. She gasped, wondering who could be watching her. It seemed like the person was gone, but who could it have been? She closed her eyes, replayed the moment in her mind.

"Sanosuke?" she slowly realized, remembering the spiky hair and bandanna. "He was. . . .watching. . . ."

2. Kairo

Kairo New Member

<3

Thats real quality Lex! I like the way you were able to capture the characthers perfectly..most fanfics of this type seem to deviate from the originals. You can really feel the love in that piece.

Keep them coming ;)

3. Lex_Diamonds

Lex_Diamonds New Member

Thanx n8! I have alot more where this came from, and for the fans it gets more hot and steamy!! :cool:

4. El Marco

El Marco New Member

Wow lex_diamonds thats amazingly good! I could almost imagine it was me outside the window watching the girls firm body. I hope you post more in the future ^_^ V

5. Belisarius

Belisarius New Member

LOL Lex_diamonds! ^@^ still megumi eh? I mean , come on liek ....

I definitely would

6. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

7. El Marco

El Marco New Member

ElMarco packs up his stuff and dallys off before the police get here.

8. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Busted!!

I knew it wasn't his, because Lex is not familier with that romance!! ;):D

And TG, I can see that you chose option #1 !! ;)

9. Kenshin

Kenshin Commander *nix

I knew it wasnt his just by reading the title of the thread :)

10. Lex_Diamonds

Lex_Diamonds New Member

well done that guy!!!! You really showed me!!!
    Hahahah, im all red now.

But anyway, why are you a fan of sad fan fiction for losers?

11. UrashimaKeitaro

UrashimaKeitaro Sesquipedalian Mod

But anyway, why are you plagiarizing like a loser?

-UK
    ~~~~~~~
    one man's trash is another man's treasure, but theft is still a crime.

12. Lex_Diamonds

Lex_Diamonds New Member

LOL, I cut and pasted.
    Anyway, the point was to try and annoy some Kenshin loyalists and those who get in a tizzy when Mary Jane shows her bare forearm in public.

13. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I'm not even going to argue with you man, but I won't let you plagiarize others works in the forum Zanza and I mod. Nor will I allow you to annoy people here either...

14. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

What else would we expect from our resident troll? Consider the following lock of this thread a warning for you, friend. This was hardly constructive now, was it?

15. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I see.. man this is clear as the sun!! :p
    I knew that you were trying to make me mad! ;P

I really thank God that I finnaly opened this topic and was able to send a reply with this crappy internet connection in the University -_-;

You see, while I was d/l windows version 9 [the media player] I have no idea how, I d/l a virus :bleed:
    I got the computer fixed yesterday, but the internet won't work, I will deal with it today..

I am saying this now, because I don't think that I would be able to open another page in here!! And I am mad because no one asked about me >.< ;_;

See you soon .. I hope oO;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.