Kenshin theme songs

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by Ludacris, Nov 22, 2003.

1. Ludacris

Ludacris New Member

Hello again. I've been looking for the names a few song titles of certain songs. I started from the last page and worked my way up to the 1st page to see if anyone asked this before(I may have skipped over it) but I didn't see anyone asking. I don't have a problem with the JPN version. I just like instrumental.(working out, and drawing to.) Don't really care too much for lyrics

I was watching a few of my Kenshin eps. and found some songs that I like, but don't know the names of them.

1st song- The battle between 2nd battle between Aoshi and Kenshin(it was also on the episode where Kenshin was learning the Ultimate attack I think, also in the episode where Shishio and Kenshin began to fight)

2nd song- The battle between Hiko and Fuji(it was also on the last episode where Kenshin was battling Soujiro, when they both were going for a final attack)

3rd song- The 2nd battle between Aoshi and Kenshin when they both decided to give it everything they got.(also in the episode when everyone first found out about Shishio)

I may come back for some more so you wouldn't mind it if end up reviving this topic. Hope not.

1 person likes this.
  2. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Are you talking about the songs or the instrumental??

I didn't watch RK for a while now, and I don't have all of it, so I am kind of lost here, specially if you are talking about the instrumental ones, I am not an expert at thoes.. *yet* :p

3. Okita

Okita New Member

Well, I'm glad to see another person who prefers instrumental music over vocal. There are very few vocal songs I enjoy, and those few don't compare to most instrumental songs.

In regards to the question, I can't answer it, but you could buy the soundtracks for the series if you're willing to part with $15+ for this. Or you could just find the songs on the 'net...somewhere.

(But if you wanna know songs from the Tsuiokuhen OVA...I'm pretty sure I can name each one just listening to a small clip or anyone naming any part, no matter how minuscule, of the movie (I like that movie as well as its music).)

4. kikyo5

kikyo5 New Member

I think Song # 1 is called freckles, but i am not shir :sweat2:

5. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

i think the first and third songs are "warrior's suite" but im not sure..."freckles" is the translated name of the opening theme "sobakasu"