Kenshins good but good enough to beat Inu??

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by Inu/Kenshin, Sep 20, 2003.

1. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

InuYasha would win...........thats it!

2. tsukino usagi

tsukino usagi New Member

Human Inuyasha?

now, if inuyasha goes to fight kenshin in his demon form of course inuyasha would win, no questions asked. but, if inuyasha were to fight in his human form,and they were even, MAYBE kenshin might win or it will end up a draw.
    really i don't know. but it made me really made me think about though.

maybe everbody should give that for a thought.

3. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

i'd go with it being a draw because well, inuyasha almost lost to a few... couple... one... none? people and they weren't even demon.

4. Soul Tester

Soul Tester New Member

I think he's good enough to beat Inu, but not Sesshomaru

5. Macilnar

Macilnar New Member

Kenshin would win if he fought as Hitokiri Battousai (which means he would be useing a regular sword) hands down. He would just take InuYasha's head off.

6. H-M-R master

H-M-R master New Member

Kenshin Vs. Inu?

First of all, it is impossible to judge Kenshin and Inu on the same scale. Inu is half demon, can jump so high he can almost fly, and has the Testsusaiga, a huge sword that can release un-realistic attacks on enemies. One the other side, Kenshin is just a very well trained human. Thats right, there is nothing special about kenshin, he's just human. Kenshin can't even jump a fraction of the hight Inu can ( and i have done the math on this one). Kenshin does not have the fantasy attackes that inu has; actually, Kenshins attacks, save the nine headed dragon flash, are very realistic. Now, if we leavel the playing field so as both the charecters hade the same physics applied to them ( in still being able to jump higher because he is half demon) Kenshin would probably win. Inu has greater than average speed to his name, but Kenshin is unquestionably faster. That is the big difference, inu may be strong and be half demon, but Kenshin has the kind of control and agility that inu just doesn't have. EVen without a real sword and still being in rurouni mode kenshin could still beat inu. The only real ability that inu has that kenshin doen't is the strenth and attackes, like the windscar. This can easly be negated by Kenshin's tactical mind, speed, and power of his own. Inu, with his trained body but untrained mind, could not anticipate Kenshin's moves as Kenshin can an would be quickly stuck between a rock and a harder place. As for the windscar, inu doen't have the kind of controll to pose much of an attacking threat to kenshin, even with his fancy attacks.
    The bottom line is kenshin would win. Kenshin is just better trained.

a sword is a lethal wepon, no matter what pretty names you call it, the skill of sword fighting is the skill of killing-Kenshin Himura

7. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

but brute force and the ability to take massive damage and still fight more than makes up for a lack of training. no matter how skilled Kenshin is, he is still a mere human.

and as a note, the Amakakeru Ryuuno Hirameki is pretty damn undoable as well...as fast as an iai-waza is, its still not fast enough to split the air. so, technically the ougi is possible, just not with the same effects. but eitherway, Kenshin's techniques are based in a physical relm with more or less real physics.

8. Macilnar

Macilnar New Member

-Ama Kakeru Ryuu no Hirameki and Kuzu Ryuu Sen of corse :) Not to mencethn Sonosku being able to break a rock into dust...

9. Krystal-chan

Krystal-chan New Member

InuYasha would win in a fight hands down. He has his demon endurance and power on his side. I mean Kenshin is strong and an amazing swordsman but his is still only human and there is no way he could match InuYasha's demonic power. Then InuYasha has the Tetsegia, how could Kenshins sword match it? Or the special attacks (Wind Scar etc.)? Though Kenshin does have brains on his side. That is my veiw at least. :D

10. kenshinschica

kenshinschica New Member

inuyasha would kill kenshin if in demon form, but in half-demon or human form, kenshin has a better chance of winning.

1 person likes this.
  11. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

Although Inuyasha is a very good fighter I think speed would most likely win in this battle. Keshin, I think, has more speed than Inuyasha even though he is a half demon. But then again that is just my opinon. On the other hands strength could totally turn the tables if something were to happen to Kenshin and Inuyasha started using his techniques against Kenshin. But then again who knows unless it were to happen no one , I think, has a 100% chance of winning the fight.

12. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Kenshin is my favourite swordsmen, thats no doubt. But between the 2, Inu-yasha would have the advantage. HE's got the wind scar, iron repper soul steeler, can run really fast and jump really high. Sorry kenshin forgive but inuyahsa would win.

13. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

I too believe that Kenshin could beat Inuyasha Half Demon. But when Inuyasha goes crazy...well....he a tough opponent to beat.

- Kaiyon

14. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I'll keep it simple by just saying InuYasha would win. He's got a sword with long-range powers and stuff. One blow, and Kenshin's down...if he dogded it, InuYasha will keep on firing, i mean...Kenshin can't dodge forever can he?

-Seishin

15. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

Speed wont matter the wind scar can be used at a distance and can attack numerous places id side with inu cause its bascily impossible for kenshin to win Plus inu can jump pretty high =D and compare his sword size to kenshins =/

16. Hitokiri_Gensai

can we be realistic for a second here?

We have two fighters here who are based in seperate realities. Himura Kenshin is based in a world where all the rules apply. hes a very realistic person except for his jumping (30 feet?!?). Everything else about Himura Kenshin is based in the real world. Even his speed has limits.

Inu Yasha is based in a complete Fantasy world. Hes a demon (hellooo?!!) who uses a sword thats probably around 8 feet long with the ease of swinging a stick. He can run like the wind and jump high enough that he can cover vast amounts of distance in very short periods of time. His Kaze no Kizu technique is devestating and can completely destroy vast amounts of land and anything that happens to be on it.

so...can we really compare the two? no not at all. Theres nothing at all to compare. The series are far too different to have any comparison value at all. Both are great series but neither can be compared to the other. Rurouni Kenshin and Peacemaker Kurogane can be compared because they are both set in the same physical world. Inu Yasha and Ranma 1/2 are reasonably well matched because they are set with similar physical settings.

1 person likes this.
  17. MomijisGirl2020

MomijisGirl2020 New Member

Yo

Well with inu's sword against kenshin's, I think that even the mighty reverse blade might break therefore givin inu the advantige. I think. :rolleyes:

18. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

WELL....I love both animes...but i think Inuyasha's better...no offense to those 'Keshin-lovers' out there. Anywayzz... does anyone know when Ruroni Kenshin airs on T.V.? Ever since One-Piece took it's spot on Cartoon Network...I terribly miss it...wah!

19. Hitokiri_Gensai

they removed it from the air for now. Adult Swim is always cycling new anime and out. Currently, their airing Samurai Champloo (FRIGGIN AWESEOME). Whether they bring it back or not depends soley on how popular it was while being aired.