Kenshin's scar

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by Kojiro, May 3, 2003.

1. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

ive cut my hair like Kenshins...i still have a faint scar on my cheek from about a year ago...

2. DistantSamurai

DistantSamurai New Member

actually in the mirror i finally noticed a small scratch on my cheek only half of an X though heh...but its a scratch never to be a scar lol

3. Miko

Miko New Member

i have an x-shaped scar on my face.... but it on the wrong side! and its so light you dont really notice it at first, so i guess it dont count...

4. nightwarrior

nightwarrior New Member

Do you guys know how he got the cross shaped scar?

5. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

***Spoilers***

during his days as a hitokiri one of his assignments was to kill Shigekura Jubeii, Ishiji, and Kiyasato Akira. he quickly killed Jubeii and Ishiji but Akira's will to live is what permitted one small cut during the fight...in the end he dies of wounds anyway...this was the first cut the long vertical cut...the second was from Tomoe, which happpened to be Akira's fiancee. in the end she died trying to protect Kenshin. in a weird twist of events she jumped infront of his sword so that the leader of the dark arts wouldnt stab kenshin. in the manga as she falls back he knife grazes his cheek but in the anime as shes dying she makes the horizontal cut herself...

***End spoilers***

6. nightwarrior

nightwarrior New Member

I already knew i just wanted to see if you guys knew

7. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

Oh, alright. ^_~ Hehe, well... I have a bunch of scars from fighting, but they're all on my legs, and liek two on my arms...

8. DistantSamurai

DistantSamurai New Member

yeah i have a bunch of scars but they are fading so they are pretty light. the only clear one is on my shoulder where i got my first taste of how sharp a katana blade can be...but the rest are from fighting none on my face tho...