CLAMP Works Kobato: The Manga Discussion

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Suzu, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Boo! Someone is back from the dead!
    Hey guys, anyone up to talk about CLAMP's recent work Kobato. I know it might not be so recent, because 7 chapteres have been already published in Monthly Sunday Gene-X. Then they decided to put it on hiatus.
    CLAMP just loves to put some series on hold, don't they... *point to Legal Drug:p * but thankfully they decided to restart the series again, but this time in Newtype magazine.

What is Kobato about?
    Well it about this cuute sweet little girl that is soo innocent and perky that she sparkles... err nevermind, nevertheless, this little girl, Kobato, is on a Mission, to fill a special bottle with something rather intangible... what is it? It's "the suffering and deep wounds of people". Like any typical CLAMP manga, maybe I'm biased, there must be some side kick, or weird creature that comes along to help out little sweet protagonist, in this case it's Ioryogi, which is one tempremental stuffed toy dog? *Talk about creepy soft toys*

What attracted my the most to Kobato, is basically a possible connection to other CLAMP series. Basically that would be the character Mihara Chitose, and her two daughters, and the dormantory they own, which appeared in CLAMP different series such as Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicals, and Chobits...