*laughs* You talk too much. [ Rant time ]

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Chance, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

It's funny. I talked to one of the other users the other day about this and I completely see it happening here. People who blog twice to three times a day. They'll do this for a few days then slow a bit then get back to writing about every damn thing.

Number one - it's annoying. It's spamming up the blog area and frankly, noone cares about you breaking a nail or coughing. You don't have to write about everything, but if you think you do, do it in one goddamn blog entry.

Number two - You can only talk about sad and depressing stuff before people stop caring. Your life cannot be so bad that that's all you have to write about AND if it really is that bad, where the hell do you get all this time to write about it? Shouldn't you be trying to better yourself/your life? Instead, you bitch. You whine. YOu fucking complain until all of us are gossiping about just how goddamn childish you really are.

Number Three - I'll say this part once. Just one time.

THERE ARE SOME THINGS NOONE SHOULD HAVE TO HEAR ABOUT. KEEP SEXUAL IMAGING OUT OF YOUR BLOG. NOONE CARES WHO YOU DO, OR HOW YOU DO THEM.

And that, my friends, is today's rant. <3

2. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

sumimasen

IF you want something substantial you should read a book. Your doing the thing you were ranting about:complaining about somethingstupid. And all those potty words you used,it was horrible I guess that makes you the whiney bitch, right?