CLAMP Works LD: Lawful Drug

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Basher, Oct 27, 2005.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Clamp manga. I was looking for a book at the bookstore and this manga caught my eye. Besides there being a big drup plant on it, the story looks interesting. It was also called Legal Drug. I think I picked up the Legal Drug.

Kazahaya is rescued from freezing to death on the streets of Tokyo by another young man his age named Rikuou. Now Kazahaya rooms with him (who he dislikes for his attitude, even though he's grateful to him for saving his life) above the drug store they both work at, Green Drug. Both work for the mysterious store owner Kakei, while putting up with Kakei's "friend" Saiga, who is always teasing them. The strangest thing about Kazahaya's job is that he and Rikuou are often sent on "extra jobs" by Kakei ...which are different and stranger every time, be it to retrieve a book or a girls' school uniform. Kazahaya always accepts the "extra jobs" so he won't end up without money and on the streets again...but he really wonders what the purposes are of these "extra jobs". Curtsy of ANN

Anyway what is everyones opinions on it. I have yet to buy it but I might. Last book I got was a little strange.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Well I got the manga.

It was the best. My guy opened up volume two. He say that the two guys were attached by ones teeth and quickly closed the manga.

It is actually really good. It has an undertone of gay. Not so scary for some people.

3. IlUvHaKkAi

IlUvHaKkAi New Member

personally i really like this manga, and have 3 volumes of it (i dont know if there are anymore) i would recomenned it to anyone who has liked CLAMPs other works

4. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Yeah, I keep seeing it around when I'm browsing but never have any inclination toward buying it. Nothing stands out honestly.