Sailor Moon Least Favourite Sailor Senshi

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Sebastien, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Who's your least favourite Sailor Guardian/Senshi? Mine is Sailorluna. I'm having a hard time believing she actually helped the senshi awaken their powers. She seems rather useless to me, and I like Luna better as a cat.

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

ya that Saillorluna.. I mean when I saw the thread topic I didnt even think of her at all since I didn't consider her a scout. Is this for the Chibi-usa fans? I dont know. But, I actually like all the other Sailor Guardians! They are unique and wonderful in their own way.

3. Sailor Lupus

Sailor Lupus New Member

When Sailor Luna first appeared - my first thoughts flew to Chibi-Moon...With all the Chibhi-bashing that goes on, I wondered what they were thinking by iintroducing her as a senshi. Her attacks are even worse than Chibi-Moon's! But still - I guess it's a cute way for Luna to help out, as all the cats ever seemed to do was help with information. :)

4. Badluck

Badluck New Member

My is Sailor luna.
    I like her, and thought she has cute,
    but I didn't like that she has a child.

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I think Luna turned into a small girl for younger female fans, and for cuter accessories?

but Badluck, you mean you don't like the fact Luna and Artemis have a child called Diana in the anime and are adults, but in the Live she turns into this little kid?

6. sweetasuka

sweetasuka Ahh Ice-Cream!

When does Luna become human besides in the movie? I never saw how she helped the senshi to wake up so I'm gonna take a guess that this is season five? Which they never brought to america and if they did not in English (that I know of) I really want to see season five, it looks like the best one :D

7. ANIKA1213

ANIKA1213 New Member

Least Favorite Sailor Senshi

Well If You Can See Im A Sailor Senshi My Self And My Least Favorite Is Uranus She Is A American Bad Ass (excuse My French) And Sorry To All Amara Fans A.k.a Sailor Uranus And Forgive Me Sailor Goddeses.

8. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

We are talking about the Live in this subforum. I don't recall Uranus being in
    the Live action show? The reason we have this thread in the main forum as well is because there are differences in the inner senshi between the Live and anime.