Let's gang up on Teletoon! (Sort of...)

Discussion in 'Gatchaman' started by DevoVamp, Apr 29, 2004.

1. DevoVamp

DevoVamp New Member

Hey! After reading on the forum how boomerang et. al are having a BOTP marathon, I thought that Canada's Teletoon should really do the same. So, I sent them an email suggesting it, as well as suggesting that they look into the Gatch series, since they've not been shown uncut on N. American tv before (as far as I know, anyway). So, a week ago I emailed them and so far haven't received any answer! :sad: :sad:
    So, if any Canadians out there would like to join me in bullying.....er.....suggesting :sweat2: that they run BOTP and/or Gatch, maybe then they'd pay attention. The email addy I used was suggestions@teletoon.com but there's also this form you can fill in at http://www.teletoon.com/Legal/Contact_En.php

Hey, fair's fair, right? Why should the US and UK channels get all the good stuff??? I just thought maybe they'd pay more attention if more than one nut cluster.... er... I mean viewer, :anime: suggested the same thing. :sweat:

2. Elvin Ruler

Elvin Ruler New Member

Well, living in Texas, I doubt I'd have much of an affect on it, but good luck! Recruit people in your area and see if they're interested. Perhaps they'll write anyways. Again, good luck!