Life Changes you

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Athena, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Wow, i read some of my old blogs and now... I've become a different person. I guess it all started when that guy assualted me at the mall and i was feeling vulnerable so i was open to rape and then i went to the navy went through boot and some school. Dealt with it met a guy and things were great then we split up while i was in the hospital. I get put on meds after getting my blood test that i'm not pregnant and it's probably something about how upset i am that i've mentally stopped myself from having my period so i take the meds and go about life in the navy. Find out i'm about to get discharged and when i still hadn't gotten my period went with a friend to get a test and find out i'm pregnant. I freak out and my friend convinces me to call up my ex and tell him I do and i immediately stop taking my meds but as fate would have it i miscarried anyways and then had to tell my ex and he blames it on me then said i never was it was just a way to start talking to him again so i'm feeling broken but i met a great guy and started dating him. We eventually got married then he divorces me because he's decided he's gay. I think i'm numb.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Wow...you have been through

Wow...you have been through a lot.

Need a friend for anything drop me a line.

Karrie

3. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

I'm sorry. Same with me. :0

I'm sorry. Same with me. :0 Ever need someone to talk to you know who to call.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

Wow, Just like the other

Wow, Just like the other great guys who responded said...

If you ever need anyone to talk to I'm here...

5. Fushigi Rockna

Wow, I had no idea you had

Wow, I had no idea you had been through all that Athena. D: *hugs* If you need anyone, just ask, okay?