Life..?

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Zanza, Dec 9, 2005.

1. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Meh, felt like writing something here.

I really don't know what to say, I just felt like writing something, whatever it will be.. I feel like.. 'blah'.. like how life can treat you good sometimes and bad sometimes.. but when I bring this topic, I think "at least life treats me good sometimes! There are people who were never treated good, not even one bit", that kind of makes me feel like a loop going on in my head..
    I want to talk how bad life treats me, but I am in no posision to do so. It's like there is a very long line awaits to "rant" about life and I am almost at the end of that line..
    I'd rant about love, but I don't know what to say about this. Kinda.. private?

Side note: I don't know if I should laugh at this or its tottaly wrong to do so, but I still can't believe that my uncle passed away.. it has been over 5 months allready... the scene of my dad crying and shouting "How could this happend??! How could this happend??!" over and over reminds me of that painful day when my mom informed me and my sister about my uncle.. maybe that memory was so bad because it happend at night?

I know it takes while to recover from such a shock (especially he was the first of my family member to go, its like hearing about other people dieing but it never happend to you). Maybe I was supposed to talk to someone about it? I can't talk about it to just anyone though.. it makes me uncomfortable..

2. It makes us all feel uneasy at times to tlak about the time of one passing away. I have had four to five people die that were close to me and yet i felt nothing. I felt that i had to move on more steadily and go on. Cause in reality we have to move on from that but blah im not going to go into philosphy in a blog thing maybe on a IM messenger but bleh.

3. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Life is an accumulation about how you treat others, Karma in a sense. By treating others; strangers, people you love, people you hate, family and friends all the same, equally, you become a better person and that in itself rubs off upon others. Then, quite suddenly, you find that life rewards those who practice this. The bad times, and angry times, the sad times will come, but they will pale in comparison to the good times and the happy times. If you live with a smile upon your face, happy, loving and caring, then your world will reflect that and you will touch the people around you. You rub off upon them and thier lives will begin to change. Then, when you go, the mark you left upon those you touched will carry on. It sounds like a bad greeting card, I know, but if it wasn't true then no one would repeat it time and time again. To know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived- This is to have succeeded.

Take the best things about your uncle, the things that you loved most about him, and take them with you. Carry them so that when you have kids of your own you can teach those strengths and virtues to them, so that when they grow up they will carry those same values you treasured and pass it on to thier children. Grief is only natural. Part of overcoming it is acceptence and remembrence.

Please excuse me for being so bold. I understand that written words from a complete stranger cannot assauge the pain from the impact of a loss of life, but if you take them into consideration, they may help point you in the right direction.

4. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Don't be so hard on yourself. If another person came to you and told you their problems would you tell them to stay quiet because there are so many others going through worse? If you wouldn't say that to someone else, then why would you tell yourself that? :)

5. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

TG, because it "only" me? ^^; Since I was a little girl, I've always put others first and me last, kinda trying to break this these days.. University can really teach how you should live your life!

And thanks all for taking time to reply.. I really appreciate it..

6. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

well, when in doubt, friends are here to listen to you. (i mean outside the internet) i mean, sometimes, vocalizing how you feel, makes you feel better and keeps you from dwelling and becoming absorbed in negative thought. and besides, if you listen to your friends when they vent, then you should be able to vent back. =p even if other people are in much worse situations in life than you, it's ok to vent about the stuff happening to you. it's a hardship to you, even if it doesn't seem like much. i was going somewhere with this...and yeah...my train of thought kinda left...;-;
    pretty much, just vent it out. it's not complaining or anything, it's just getting it off your chest and it can be very relieving afterwards.
    i may not have lost alot of people close to me, 1 actually, but yeah...