Paranormal Lights in the night sky.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chance, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

A few nights ago, I saw the weirdest thing.

There were a few lights in the distance, nothing too out of the ordinary. Now, being the curious type, I got into my car and drove out into a more secluded area to inspect them. On the horizon, you could see this weird shimmering and when I parked near this giant field, I saw something.

Now, I'm no redneck. I don't shoot sh!t for fun and I don't take things like this too seriously. UFO's, no. Not my deal, and I don't think I'll be seeing one. This was more earth bound. More real in a sense, not so distanced like those weirdo's who give probing stories.

Now, at first it was only this light. The light was seemingly from nothing, and I was confused. I shrugged it off, going closer because it was early in the morning and you never know. Could have been something stupid like teenagers blowing stuff up, or someone burying a body. You really don't know.

Anyway, as I came to it, the light showed itself to be more then one. Numerous tiny things of light all glowing on what the same pattern. Red's and violets mostly, and for a second, I thought fireflies. Then I realized there were no bloody fireflies at 3 in the morning in 34 degree weather. Winter in Connecticut, not the best for bugs. I watched for a moment, not really wanting to get close and just stared, like a moron. Stared at what was unexplained in my eyes.

After a few moments, I heard a voice and being me, I ran like hell. I didn't want to know who it was or if they had ANYTHING to do with what I had seen. I just wanted to get the hell away. So, I hopped back into my car and drove off.

Now I'm wondering if anyone knows what these lights could have been. Any suggestions?

2. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

I bet I know!A few years ago,some one around here set up a prank.They took a few sticks and put them together,and then they stuck candles on them and put a garbage bag over it that was coloerd!This made a sort of like a minature hot air balloon,and when it was up,it looked like green and blue Ufo's floating around all over the place!I bet that's what happend!And the voice was probally from the person who set it up!I think you fell for a prank!

3. Chance

lmao, like I said, I was close enough to see that these were actual lights. Not a prank in my eyes...
    Like fireflies, but not..I mean, something close to it maybe. Who knows..

4. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Hmmmmmmmmm,well,mabye it's a demonic trick or somthing,demon's are real,I've heard em,and never want to hear or see one again!

5. Chance

I've been told demons and ghosts. Like it could be an old cemetary? Heh, you never know..Also got an odd suggestion that it may have been Fae. Sprites or something. That was awesome to hear..I'm a fae fan. =P

6. Yuki S.

Yuki S. New Member

yeah they mey do live therew....and i know it for a fact......when we went to a cematary at midnight and me and my boyfried=nd were taking pictures.....i looked ta the pic of himand his face was all evil, and it looked like he was dead...it was scary

7. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

Was there snow on the ground? someone could have dropped potassium or sodium on it. That will emit a red or violet flame when wet.

8. Chance

Hm...That would have been interesting, but sadly no snow.

9. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

How about ice,lights can reflect of ice and produce images in the sky.
    Happens around here all the time.

10. Orion

Orion Gears

I actually saw something like this the other night, but minus the voices and colors. No, I wasn't seeing things, and no, the circus wasn't in town. It was just these lights dancing around. Nothing special was going on in my town, so it was weird. Woooh aliens.

11. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

LOl,if aliens are invading,I get to kill the first one! Mr.Alien,meet Mr.Nihonto!

12. Chance

lmao, lemme tell you that alien would probally taste pretty damn good. =p

13. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Well if a logical conclusion can't be brought to, then it's only right to assume that it was something illogical. I would go with the lights and the voices. Frankly, I would have stayed cause I'm just that curious. Hope and pray something like this happens again.

14. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Eating alien eh,I bet some cajun alien would taste pretty good.And with some hot sauce and barbaque sauce,mmmmmm,I can taste it now!

Anywho,I don't got a clue what it could have been.

15. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

There was this one time in mexico I was in the bus heading to Michoacan and I was sitting by the window just staring. Most of the time I was just wondering how long it would take and whether if I remembered this place or not.

All of a sudden, I notice these blue things in the sky. Apperently, from first view,they looked like lights. And I would first assume they were airplane lights or something. But then something strange happened. The lights (I believe a total amount of three) started moving in a zig zag motion simulteaneously (sp...I know) Not something a normal air craft would be able to do. After a min though...it was gone.

I woke up my bro to tell him...but he didnt care much.

Even to this day, Im still in question as to what I saw. But meh, I did enjoy my vaca in mexico lol.