Movies LiLo & Stitch

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by alkhoon, May 13, 2002.

1. alkhoon

alkhoon .: G.Heyer is my life :.

I was wondering if anyone it looking foward to the new cartoon from Disney...

the teasers and trailers are soo cool.. and was wondering what u guys think of it :D

2. Hikaru

Hikaru New Member

hm...well, i must say it's a pretty interesting movie, from all those commercials (you know, with him breaking in on Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin)
    I wouldn't prefer to watch it in the theaters, though...

3. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

i think im going to have to agree with hikaru here. true the previews are cute but disney kinda gets on my nerves nowadays so yeah id probably go mad half way through the flick guess im just weird oh well

4. Bando Elmis

Bando Elmis Guest

uhh hi! im new here... but anyway, about the movie... i think it looks really cute! the little blue guy is creepy when you look at him for too long - the movie should be alright. but you know, disney has been making all these sequels to 50 year old movies - so you never know how out of whack they are...

-ELMiS-

5. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

sequels to 50 yr old movies yes!! that is why disney is on my last nerve!! GET OFF THE SEQUEL THING!!! its creepy and weird and STUPID bugs the crap outta me

6. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

have they made a Snow White II yet? they've made a Cinderella II what other 50 year old movies have they done sequels to? can't think ..now..

7. c0ke

c0ke New Member

I think disney is losing their touch. Long time ago they had ideas of their own, now they seem to need to steal ideas to make a good movie. example: Lion King.

And whats with all these sequels? They suck, and is a complete waste.

Well if Lilo & Stitch is anything like Monsters Inc (Which is one of the best movies by disney/pixar) I'll watch, if not, Hey I'll be forced to watch it anyways so it doesn't matter.

8. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

I agree with Uncle-S, Disney is running out of ideas in making new cartoon movies. Now they're starting to make sequels for every classical cartoon. For example: Hunchback of Notre Dam2, Peter Pan 2, The swan princess 2 and 3. .. and many more

9. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

tho, i actually want to see this one. because it wasn't meant to be a disney movie. a couple of the animaters were doing a side thing, and word trickled around i guess. they were offered support and went with it. hopefully, this will kick disney's junk hard enought to get it going onto the orginal track, and to leave the old movies alone.

10. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

When I saw the preview of this movie, I just had a strong feeling of wanting to watch Beauty and the beast again AND I did! I borrowed it from my baby cousin *^o^*

11. sailorvenus

sailorvenus 24 days to go...^^

Lilo & Stitch...really kawaii. I'm gonna watch! hehehe

12. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

I loved Lilo and Stitch. It was very funny, and the audience actually aplauded when it ended (not cause they were happy it was over hehe) It's worth a watch

Now, regarding Disney's sequels: yeah they suck, but they aren't releasing them in theatres! The only sequel they ever showed in the theatres was Rescuaers Down Under. All the rest of these sequels are straight to video, so I don't really even consider them real.

Disney still comes out with one completely new animated feature per year in the theatres, just like they always have done. Lilo and Stitch, Atlantis, Tarzan, Mulan, Hercules etc. Not saying they'reall good, but none of them are sequels.

13. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

disney!!!!

i wanna know why they keep takeing $hit out of the valt

leave it in there stop bothering it lion king has came out of the valt like 30 times right long with toy story, cenderella,and snow white, don't they know that every time they take it out of the valt its not a classic classics are out once or twice and then there left alone but nooo not disney they keep bothering there movies.

well
    i think the movie is ok it wasn't what i thought it would be but it was a good movie

14. Quistis

Quistis New Member

I loved Lilo and Stich is was so Kawaii!!!

15. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Why does Disney always make crappy useless sequeals?

The Reason is that they want to "push" the popularity of the first movie to max, so they make a boring sequal, and everyone goes "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEI! The sequal to (MOVIE)" And they pay the cash and realises that the sequal...Sucked.

There is only one good Sequal, and that's Toy Story 2.

The rest Sucked.

- Teddz

16. username

username New Member

??

its already out. i guess that this is an old thread. any way i that it was a good movie. its pretty funny to!!