Fan Art Limdo to Uruki and Angel Sanctuary Snake Lovers

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Fushigi Rockna, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Fushigi Rockna

Here are two pictures i did for Art Class. They're both somewhat old. They also both got high marks. :D

[​IMG]
    This is Limdo and his female seishi form Uruki from Fushigi Yuugi: Genbuu Kaiden. I had a difficult time explaining to people how they're the same person and Limdo is the BOY. XDDD This got 100% in art. =) it was also the back cover of my school magazine. 8D
    I used, pencil, pen, indian ink and pencil crayaons for this image. And yes I know, my hands SUCK. Especially Limdo's. o_O I redid those a thousand times over, i even had a friend pose for me so I could get it right...*mutters to self*

[​IMG]
    This is the Mad Hatter (a.k.a. Belial) and Astraroth of Angel Snactuary. Originally, I wanted to do a whole picture fo Astraroth just using that image. i had just bought volume 8, and that was the teaser image at the end. But I couldn't just do that image alone...so i threw in the Hatter and it became more focused on her, and now Astraroth looks out of place.
    I WISH I had volume 9 and 10 before I did this...I got 9 the day after I handed it in. Astroreth and Astrate (they make Astraroth TOGETHER) were so beautiful and sexy I wanted to make a whole picture about THEM! O_O Jeez...
    Oh and look there's more of my sucky hands. >> Materials used in first were pencil, pen, indian ink (with a BRUSH this time 8D), pencil crayon and eraser (I used eraser on the background *cough*)
    I think I got 80% on this one. Can't quite remember...

Comments please. Greatly appreciated. =)

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

I really like the first one :D I think that's the best drawing by anyone so far that I've seen yet on BJP. If you want to, I think if you get better at drawing, you could try to make your own manga :D

3. Fushigi Rockna

Been there, done that, never finished any of them tho cause I get so disgusted with my work and/or bored. :D
    Seriously tho, I've done a ton of original manga and doujin. XD There's still some ideas I'm saving in my head until I get better. (Other realmers, LEO Files - these two being connected to each other to the point of LEO being like a sequel- Alter Ego, To Wonderland and Back, and Vampiric Prince Ohji-sama. Parts of these HAVE been put on paper before. I did the first 'issues' of LEO and Ohji-sama for school assignments :D)
    Right now I'm doing a manga based on the members of a small message board I go to. *nods*

Thanks alot for your kind words. :)

4. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Awww, isn't that a cute picture of Belail. <3 Good work.

5. Fushigi Rockna

Thanks =)
    Yes she's very cute...besides her hands...
    and that god awful shoulder...
    *emos a little*

6. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Very nice job FR. You are diffentily developing well.

7. Inu04Koga

Inu04Koga New Member

dont know too much about the anime you drew these pictures from but i do know that you did great on the drawings!:D