Live Action Gatcha Action

Discussion in 'Gatchaman' started by gatchamovie maker, May 25, 2001.

1. I have assembled a team to film a live action Gatchaman short movie for the Wizard World convention next year.

We have a production staff and Special effect crew and teenage actors of course.

This could lead to other episodes. Please spread the word. Web site will be available soon. Any info will be posted as it happens. Please post comments, tips, ideas, etc...

2. Diinzumo

Diinzumo Guest

I think rather than spreading the hype right away, why don't you set up a web site keeping fans informed of your progress? (With maybe a few teaser photos of costume designs, the actors, the sets, etc.) Then the excitement will build to a fever pitch when it comes time for the grand event.

I've heard plenty of rumors about live action Gatch and Gatch spinoffs and really cool Gatch products (such as a working model of Ken's boomerang) that never came to pass. On the other hand, things like the live action NTT Gatchaman campaign came with no warning. It's better to be pleasantly surprised than to get one's hopes up only to be shot down.

3. cyscoe

cyscoe Guest

It's a shame that this person didn't register so that we could track their "progress" on this project. While I'd love to see it happen, I'll believe it when I see it.

4. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

Yes indeed, we need to hear back from this person - all I know is that they came online from the citonline.com domain.