Anime Look alikes

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by *Fabee*, Aug 17, 2002.

1. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Just mention 2 anime character's that look alike (clothes, hair.. or they way they act .. etc)

I'll start: I guess Vash (from Trigun) and Chou (From Rurouni Kenshin) look alike because they have the same hair style (broom stick-hair style :p ) and the red coat

2. c0ke

c0ke New Member

Oh this, theres a website that compared two look alike anime characters, don't remember what though (One of my brother's favorite website)

Any how Ranma Saotome from Ranma 1/2 and Kyosuke Kasuga from Kimagure Orange Road (The original not the New one)

3. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Since we're on KOR...Ayukawa Madoka and Hino Rei from Sailor Moon.

Belldandy and Tendo Kasumi act a lot alike and mildly look like each other (just mildly), not too strange considering their seiyuu's the same.

Sometimes, Sagara Sousuke (Full Metal Panic) and Heero Yuy look the same.

Tenkawa Akito and Ikari Shinji can act VERY similarly.

A lot of people also consider the Ayanami Rei/Mizuno Ami/Tendo Akane thing...but I can't really see it too much. Other than hair color, which is probably why.

Lastly, Meio Setsuna (Sailor Pluto) and Shampoo. Don't believe me? Shampoo and Setsuna are both odangoed ones (not as visible as Usagi's but they're bumps on her head!) and have extremely weird -- albeit normal in anime -- hair colors.

Eeek, I remember one more! Tenchi and Morisato Keiichi from the OMG movie. They look really similar I think.

4. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

I think Suu from love hina sort of acts like Lime from SMJ. Come to think of it, Cherry acts a good bit like Shinobu. And Bloodberry is strangely similar to Kitsine. Hmm, but none of that is the point, this apperas to be a look alike thread. Hmm, lookalikes, lookalikes... How about Sohma Kyou from Fruits Baskets and Squall from FFVIII? Or Hagome from InuYasha and Honda Toohru from Fruits Basket. Or that other girl from InuYasha, hagome's ancestor or whatever, the one that died at the start, can't remember her name, but anywaym her and Motoko from Love Hina.

5. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Just finished watching OMG movie again...and I realized something. Urd looks like Ororo Munroe, better known as Storm from the X-Men. Fine, Stormy's african-american...and Urd's japanese...but they both got/had the flowing hair, and little wing-things on their costumes.

6. sailorvenus

sailorvenus 24 days to go...^^

I think Tasuki of FY and Tooya of ANC, looks exactly alike....maybe bec. Yuu Watase-sensei used the same animators from FY to do ANC...or whatever...

:dizzy2:

7. Lady Aoi

Lady Aoi Princess of Shirataki

weellll

Quite a few

Hanagata and Bart (SMJ and Vandread). If we're looking for act alikes, Nanbara from Handmaid May (which has been called a SMJ rip off o_O;;;) has some Hanagata like qualities (being wealthy, being annoying, etc.) While the two look nothing alike, Jinnai from El Hazard also has some Hanagata qualities... but no one is as cool as Hana ^_^.

Tenchi and the main character from Dual! (his name eludes me at the moment). And Relena and the long-haired blonde from the same anime (I really should watch it before mentioning it huh?)

Ayeka has always reminded me of Cherry. Maybe it's the purple hair and the rivalry with Bloodberry...?

Utena and Kurumi (Steel Angel Kurumi). The long pink hair is the tip off....

Hojo and this one actor I worked with this summer.... okay that doesn't count. But Sephiroth resembles nearly every silver-haired bishounen I've ever seen. It's probably the rarity of silver-haired bishies, ne?

The entire cast of Saiyuki and the entire cast of WeiB Kreuz. They're both assassins, right?

8. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

Kei of Onegai Teacher manages to look just like Keitaro from Love Hina. both losers with chicks..

Heck, they also both look like Keichi from Ah My Goddess..

3 Kei-kuns who are losers who hook up with chicks.. be they goddess, smart yet violent type, or alien agent.. aaargh

9. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I always thought that Enishi Yukishiro from Rurouni Kenshin and Basara from Macross Dynamite 7 look a lot alike.

Chu Chu from Utena is sort of like Hamptaro, okay maybe not...

10. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

I think, Xeloss (slayers) and Ken (Digimon) look alike, it has to be the hair....

11. Teen Samurai

Teen Samurai New Member

I think that Yugi's hair looks like Shadow did it with a neon sign.

[​IMG]

I also think that Pegasus is Zechs Merquise with shiny hair

12. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Heh, this question was asked in my school among the very few anime fans, and I just thought this serious response was humorous:

"I think Zechs Merquise and Milliardo Peacecraft look a lot alike for some reason."

13. Teen Samurai

Teen Samurai New Member

I think that Ryoko and Inuyasha look alike. Inuyasha looks like a male Ryoko, maybe she fell in a cursed pool of water

14. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

Sakura and Madison from CCS and Puni and Hutaba from PuniPuniPoemi.

Attached Files:

15. Odin

Odin Member

I'm going to make a HUGE stretch here . . . but Cha Cha from Akazukin after her henshin sequence (when she's older, I guess about her teenage years) always reminds me of Lenneth Valkyrie from the videogame Valkyrie Profile (which has anime sequences . . . so I'm going to make it count!)

The Hero from Suikoden II could probably be compared to Goku from Saiyuki, mostly because of the golden circlet both of them wear (either that or they don't look alike at all, and it's just that several people mistakingly thought I was cosplaying as Goku when I was really cosplaying as the Hero II).
    -Odin

16. Kaneda_345

Kaneda_345 The Star Stealing Boy

Heres one: Allen(from Escaflowne)and that long blonde-haired dude from Hellsing.(havent seen Hellsing,I dont know his name)They look alike.

I remember seeing another look alike,In an episode of Cowboy Bebop there was a character who looked alot like Knives from Trigun.I dont know what the characters name was though,I only saw about a minute of that episode of CB.

17. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

Misao from pretty Sami and Mokuba from YuGiOh are almost Identical in looks!!! I think so anyway..

18. + annovachan +

+ annovachan + New Member

hmmm...i dont picking out the most obvious ones....
    like, lucca and buruma. or, chrono and gokou. or, frog and piccolo. or, ayla and.......errm......ahhh....someone. i dont know who. aahhh, toriyama's characters all look alike.
    hmm. ikari and rei. they both have the same eyes. and the same depressed expression. i think ikari was gunna have long hair, to flow in the wind, but he looked too girlish. me thinks.

19. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member