Looking for Gatchaman II & F LDs

Discussion in 'Gatchaman' started by Cavelle, Jun 13, 2001.

1. Cavelle

Cavelle Guest

Hello everyone! I am posting here because I am hoping someone may be able to help me. I am looking for complete sets of Gatchaman II and Gatchaman Fighter Laser Discs in NTSC format, including the boxes, posters and booklets. I am also looking for a Laser Disc Player. I've looked on eBay, alas, the sets are either incomplete, ludicrously priced or in PAL format. I know they exist out there.

If you have these, or know where I can get them, please post here or email me at auricia@nb.sympatico.ca If you have any Gatchaman merchandise, or know where I might be able to find some, please let me know! Collecting Gatchaman is the only hobby I invest money in and I'm looking to enlarge my collection.

Thank you very much!
    Cavelle

2. Veronika

Veronika Guest

A very good source for Gatch LDs is www.animejungle.com - they have presently one of the Gatchaman Fighter boxes, and I saw the other boxes there already. There usually sold out quickly though, so it's worth checking the site every day.

I've also seen the boxes on auctions.yahoo.co.jp - but this is a Japanese auction site unfortunately. There are intermediary services though, like Celga ( http://www.evilminion.com/celga/ ).

Hope this helps a bit.

Kind regards
    Veronika