Love Hina Again?

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by mrpopo, Jul 2, 2003.

1. mrpopo

mrpopo New Member

Anyone know the US release date on the 3 Episodes? I'm pretty sure ADV was trying to release the episodes along with TokyoPop's books in terms of the storyline. Volume 12 is now out, so does that mean LH Again will be out soon in English? thx

2. lain

lain Guest

I dunno when they'll be out on dvd/vhs, but I'm DLing all 3 OVA's on Kazaa right now. check programs like that if you have a burner.

3. mrpopo

mrpopo New Member

yea, i already have all 3 eps on my computer, (good quality too!) but I just want them in english. I have some younger cousins that love the show (if you can believe that) that hate reading the quick subtitles. I showed them one episode of LHA and they were like "I cant read that fast" and they kept laughing at the way the Japanese language sounded. They already watched all 24 eps and both specials on dvd, so i was just wondering if/when ADV will release LHA in english. besides, i wouldn't mind seeing them in english... my LH life can finally be complete...:dizzy2:

4. NeoSlicerZ

NeoSlicerZ New Member

There are 26 episodes :)

5. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

there are NOT 26 eps of L.H.A.....there are 25 eps of Love Hina and 2 Specials but there arent 26 eps of LHA....lol

6. The US release date for Love Hina Again is sometime in September. Sorry, I forgot the actual date.

7. Masurame

Masurame New Member

Why have I seen a Love Hina Again 5 on Kazaa?!

8. Snake

Snake Member

Love Hina Again 5?!!?
    probably fake

there are
    25 Episodes of Love Hina
    2 movies
    3 Episodes of Love Hina Again

i've seen them all but the last Love Hina Again episode :(

over and out

9. -Anubis-

-Anubis- New Member

yah a continuation of the series past the third episode would be nice as the third episode gave me closure for about a day then i needed i change the background on my comp every week but its always LH as far as not seeing the third episode goes you should or you will never get a nights sleep in a long time

look for my thread on a topic that also wont let me sleep

10. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Actually, there is one continuation of LHA...but that means you have to have rather good japanese language knowledge.

From the Japanese Love hina again soundtrack the first 16 tracks i believe, is a short story that "tells" what happens after they took off from the airplane. It's all drama cd, which means, it's like watching an episode without seeing the pictures. Afterwards is just the crew of love hina saying thank you etc etc, and later the orignal OST starts, with songs and sounds etc.

- Teddz

11. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

meester teddz

do u kno where i can find htis continueation?
    maybe ill learn japaneese one day and then understand it lol

12. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Either you download it from the net or you get a copy from www.animenation.com

The translation is on some love hina fan sites.

- Teddz