Love hina Episode layout?

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by ConnDestn, Mar 12, 2003.

1. ConnDestn

ConnDestn Guest

Im confused on the eipisodes. Is there an episode 25? I hear ep 24 is the last one. If so then should i watch the spring and christmas specials first or what?

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Easily done.

1 - 24
    Christmas Special
    Summer Special
    Love Hina Again

There *is* a 25th episode. If you're hunting down the DVDs, it's in the Christmas Special. Part of a bonus-type thing. Anyway, I only wrote 1 - 24 because 25 is part of the second season, which will never come to pass. They ended it with LHA.

3. ConnDestn

ConnDestn Guest

:)

Thanks. DOes love hina again have a episode number, and when u say second season will never come to pass that means ther is no version in japan either? :(

4. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

I was of the idea that Christmas came before Spring because Spring was when Naru confesses. I thihnk it makes more sense too, since in the manga, the same basic story happens. But, whatever. They're specials, doesn't really matter.

No, there is no more Love Hina. After the 25 episodes and two movies, there's nothing. Well, there's the OVA, which try to cram about 3 seasons worth of stuff in 3 episodes. You can tell, because a lot of incidents are mixed in from the manga that happen simultaneously in one episode of the OVA. In terms of manga-anime ratios, the manga is about 3 times longer.

5. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

well yeah there are 25 episodes, two specials and 3 ovas.

But I Found this Episode called " Final Selection " And its like a summary of all the episodes 1-24 and what happens etc....

6. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

hehe..exiztone...i am downloading it now....

28 hours untill its done:dizzy2:

7. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

I have it. ^_^. Actually, the only "episode" i don't have is the Final Selection. Good thing I hate rehashes...looks to be included in the Spring Special though.

Oh, the concert is called "Love Live Hina". Pretty good. Turns out only Megumi can really sing consistently. ^_^

8. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Okay, finally watched Spring Special in greater detail, since I was looking for any proof that Spring came after Winter. And, methinks exiz, my all-time heroine!, that you were mixed up. In the Christmas Special, Naru gets a red jacket from Keitaro as a gift, correct? Well, she wears it in the Spring Special, right after the test in the beginning of the movie. Also notice that the three of them are still studying for the entrance exams in the Christmas Special, while the main test was done during Spring.

Also helps that it also happens the same way in the manga, well, *almost* the same way.

9. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

The audience at Love Live Hina is too funny. Of course, by watching it I am practiacally a part of it..

seemed like 0-24 corresponded about with manga volumes 1-8. With four (five? forgot) more volumes after that, you'd think they could have churned out some more eps, but they crammed it all into a couple specials and especially LHA.. oh well.

The manga is definately a treat, and can help one get over the series being finished.