Creative Writing Lucky's writing samples.

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Chance, Jun 16, 2006.

1. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Her motions echoed as she hacked at the corpse, her limbs making small popping noises as she worked her joints. The axe she held was covered in blood, the blade dripping all over her front.

It had been a horrible night and the once living pile of waste beneath her attacks had taken it too far. The former Fae growled softly in her throat, her blood lust thick and easily seen with her flaring black and blue aura. Tendrils of energy snaked around her, moving between her spread legs, tightly pressed to her inner thighs. She let out a snarl, her fangs lengthening as she continued to let out her anger on the body.

It seemed like hours later when she collapsed next to it, staring at the pile mashed organs and shattered bones, sickened. Nothing left but a pool of blood, and heavier things.. All of which drew her farther into her aching want for the spilled vitae.

She was broken then, her eyes glazed over as she laid down with her victim, defeated. She let her hands trace over what used to be his face, her fingers playing in the puddles that were his eyes. Silly man, didn't he know it wasn't nice to play with the undead? No, he hadn't. Never would know..

22, young and vestal, perfect build for a runner. Brown hair and eyes, a student at the local university. She knew it all from the moment she first fed from him, absorbing all he would give until he was good and dead. He had been her muse, her salvation and most of all, he had been her toy. A puppet in her masterpiece, disgarded when the time had come to cut the game and move on once more.

Move on to what though?

She wondered what her husband would think as she took in her recent victory. Would he be afraid? Or would he know the beast when he saw it? She missed him then, terribly, and for all she knew, he was off and away in never never land. He was untrackable, unattainable in ways.

She did wish one thing though and that was to see him like this. Covered in the blood of another, feral and dark and dangerous, even to her.. Severely to her infact.

All her luck, he was watching in the shadows like a good husband, exact on his timing and quiet with his comments. Those were reasons she both loved him and hated him. She wanted him to lash out, to be honest.. To be the predator he could be.

She had been brought into the wrong clan, and now, she knew why. Her days as a Vampire were still new to her, and on that thought, she smiled. Toreador was not what she was, no. She was a monster.

[Rp sample. Too bad there is no rp of this sort on Boards.]

2. Chance

Lucky spit out the last of the blood and replied in a darker tone. "Well, Glad to know you love her. It seems you are over me. You're right though.. I shouldn't let this sorrow consume me. I'll just replace it with all the pent up anger I have had for her." Slowly, her eyes began to shift. The pupils began to lengthen like those of a snake, tight and slitted. Her small fangs grew slightly, as large as a Vampire's and her back began to ripple. She didn't make a sound, bitting into her lips to hold back from making noises until it bled. She didn't care though. This was it, evolvolution.

Slowly, from just under her wings, her back split. She closed her eyes tightly, gasping. From the flesh, long skinned bat like wings appeared.
    They stuck out like featherless frames just below her already existient wings.
    "I can see why you'd like her more.." Lucky growled, her eyes flashing dangerously. She was so much the same but now.. She was just a predator. A creature, not a being. "She would never have to deal with this, would she..?" She stopped as the featherless wings began to string muscles across their hardening frames. "She never made you feel like you were unneeded!" She turned away, letting him see as the new wings began their forming. Blood splashed from her back in a heavy flow, crimson and demanding. It was pooling around her as she spoke, collecting into something all it's own.

"Did you ever think about me? Well...I thought about you. But you are right. It is over."

[Another sample.]

3. Chance

She was 40 stories up, her back to safety as she leaned forward. And she was free for the several seconds she was falling, air beating at her willowy frame until about 20 feet from the ground. Her wings ripped open and just in time, her body swooping inches from the ground and soaring back into the air. Her eyes were closed up until that point, opening only when she could hear traffic around her.

She beat her wings hard, gaining altitude once more to allow cars who had stopped amid her show to move. She gazed at them dreamily, still not understanding the use for them. She never would.

With a dip, she glided into the nearest entrance to the park, staying close to the ground until she slowed herself to a stop. Landing with a quiet step, her brushed off her shoulders and let her giant alabastor wings close against her partially exposed back. Her shirt was styled with slashes across her midsection and chest, upper back and lower left side. Her jeans here ripped up at the knees as well, too long for her and catching under her boots. She looked like a normal teenager, attractive but not astoundingly so, somewhere between 18-20 years old with her glamour up. Without it, she looked arounf the same age, her hair long and bubblegum colored. Tall, willowy and winged, she was stunning at times. Piercing eyes, ever constant smirk and hopeful gestures made her noticed and respected while both kind and malicious words made her who she was.

Lucky began to wander down the gravel path towards the fountain in the center of the park, her swirling eyes a bright golden brown. She was bored and hoping to see her new husband sometime soon. She missed him already.

[Another rp sample.]

4. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

[There is a RPG that has vampires.
    Its the Superior Species- The Elixir of Life Saga Sister Thread

You can join it if you want. Its Basher's RPG.

And I thought that was good, very interesting. One friend of my would really like this as he likes reading soft about gore and blood and stuff. He's crazy that way :D]

5. Chance

The ground seemed to quake, the wind picking up in a soft hush. Voices sang in the distance and small bursts of light danced around her. She moved, quickly at first until her speed could be unmatched by the chorus of followers. When their lights had been lost and their faces became a blur, she sat down, anywhere she was at the time, and took a breathe. It was the beginning of what would be a very interesting christmas.

"Oh Panzer, lord of affairs and master of our fate, I can feel you. Where are you? Oh tell me where are you?" She whispered softly into the wind, her voice echoing as voices began to speak up around her, disembodied and hollow.

"Within, within. Your greatest fear is within..." They said to her, their words causing her to shake. Climbing to her knees, she swayed in the wind, her willowy frame blown like leaves in a draft.

"Where? Oh tell me where!" She cried out in anguish, collapsing back down to the ground. It had began, the end of the very brief beginning of the Vereauxs. It would be war, civil war between a diety and a prodigy. Lucky's time had come at last. She would be the Martyr for her people.

[Last rp sample.]

6. Chance

Well, lemme just say this..I only rp Vampire styled rps and most of the time I play it old style VTM rules. I love playing Brujah..Otherwise I'm a Fae and that doesn't work here.