M2A Banner?

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Novus, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Novus

Novus Gone

I know that a very, very, very long time ago there were banners around here people could use to link to the main site. Do these still exist?

2. Novus

Novus Gone

I was going through some very old images I have on the hard drive and I found this, dated at October 15, 2001, 6:56pm. Now that's old.
    Anyway, I noticed this thread had been viewed 27 times without any replies, so I think someone might be interested in this.
    I'd like some official approval before I put this on my site, though, since I didn't make it or anything.

Attached Files:

3. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

^^;
    I went throught the site and didn't find the page, so I forgot about replying..

Though, I always used [​IMG] as a banner since I don't like big images :p

And as approvlas, well, since it is the same as Cloud made I think it would be fine, I guess.

4. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

I found one through the main M2A page by clicking on the members link. There are two on that page.

I think this would make up a good contest. Dont you think? For more M2A banners. Just like the past contests with the M2A character. But this time it would be for the best M2A banner.

5. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

Please feel free to use that image.

6. Novus

Novus Gone

Thanks a lot, boss.
    I'm going to go update later today, and you can guarantee there'll be that image right there!!