Mai-HiME Mai HiME News

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Kain, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

This has been quite a series,a nd it appears that its not over yet. This is what i've managed to find so far about what else is to come from this series.

Mai HiME: Next Stage
    This is to be the follow up to the current series thats just finished, not much info is available yet, in fact this is all thats come out:
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=6467

Mai HiME: The Another
    This is a game that is to be released on the PS2 and will should have the characters from the show in it but their desig is said to be different. Theres is also supposed to be a different ending to that of the series. Heres what info i've found although its not much:
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=6467
    http://ps2.ign.com/articles/556/556098p1.html

I'll try and keep this updated with new pictures and info as it comes out. And also of any other projects that may occur, and please feel free to contribute any other information that has not been posted.

2. Vatina

Vatina New Member

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I'm assuming this is the main character of the Second Mai HiME show, Arika; She appears right at the end, a character you would think has no significance to the show, then you'd wonder: Did I see her in this show? Is she important? Why did they have her run across and stop like that?

Attached Files:

4. Rokuemon

Rokuemon New Member

Now Im confuesed. This Arika and Sakuya are they the same person? The dont look the same to me. People are talking about the new char being "Arika" from the end of ep 26 (which Ciel is mentioning) but the char on the game page which Vatina posted is definitely called Amakawa Sakuya.

Does this mean the game has one new char and the 2nd season has a different new char? Seems weird.
    The title pic on the game page (with Sakuya) says 第5の『姫』、降臨 "Fifth 'hime (princess)' - Advent (or Descent)" by the way, not that it helps ^_~

5. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Thie is probably old news to some, but for others that don't know it

Mai Hime has finally been licenced by Bandai

The annoncement was made during the Anime Expo on the 3-7-05.

6. ChiemiChan

ChiemiChan New Member

No, Ciel posted a piccie of Arika below what she wrote. And yes, she is a character -^^- she's in Mai Otome