Majin Buu vs. Cell

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by CandymanGotenks, Feb 5, 2003.

1. CandymanGotenks

CandymanGotenks New Member

Majin Buu is considered the most fearsome fighter the Z fighters had faced. However, Cell happens to be the most cunning out of the two if you know any other differences please feel free to post them!

2. Teen Samurai

Teen Samurai New Member

Hmm... What would happen if Buu absorbed Cell? *pictures a monster that's half spotted green lizard guy and half marshmallow* Hehe...

3. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

I for one want to see it
    Cell is the best choice in my opinon. He doesn't look as freaky as those other bad guys :D

4. CandymanGotenks

CandymanGotenks New Member

True but if both of them were to team up it would make a killer combo. I mean after all they both have the absorbtion technique and they also gain certain attacks from the Z fighters. However, after Vegeta and Goku rip the pods from Super Buu he loses their trademarks and Cell keeps them.

5. McRib

McRib Guest

Well yeah it's obvious that Buu in his original (kid) form would easily destroy Cell, but I think it would be pretty close between the fat candy-loving Majin Buu and Cell.

6. Sephiroth/)ark~

Sephiroth/)ark~ New Member

Entreging

That would be an awesome fight but would have to agree with Teen Samurai and say, "What would happen if Buu absorbed Cell...errr...maybe the other way around....."

7. Harlequin

Harlequin Guest

Now, you would think Majin Buu would win, but I suppose it does depend on if Cell is able to absorb him or not. Cell is a lot brighter in the ways of intelligence than Majin Buu, so it's not entirely impossible for him to win. Also, in DBGT, Cell pops up again, and had been training in Hell. :)

8. Kitsuna

Kitsuna Guest

well, clearly buu will kill Cell in one punch. Cell may be strong but Buu is stronger than him.

9. Geno Bahamut

Geno Bahamut New Member

Cell is intelligent and knows everyone's moves, but that doesn't mean didly squat if he is facing Buu! Especially in Buu's original form! All of that power, and pure evil, not to mention he has little control over his anger. He would blow up Cell and take several planets with him! (meanwhile, Cell screams out as he's dieing) "This can't be! I'm perfect!!!!"

10. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

Uh, Buu would win cause he's a lot more powerful than Cell...

but I like Cell better ! ^.^

11. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

It depends which version of Buu, Fat Buu could be tricked by Cell into doing something dumb and maybe even tricked into defeat, whilst Kid Buu is pure evil and would just destroy cell without a thought.

12. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

If it was Kid Buu vs. Cell, then Buu would easily when.One hit KO;) If it was Fat Buu vs. Cell, then cell might when by tricking Buu into defeat or tricking him and then blowing him away...Of course Cell probably does'nt have that strong of an attack but he could try.:rolleyes: