Movies Malibu's Most Wanted

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by neolight, Apr 4, 2003.

1. neolight

neolight Guest

2. PrincessMononok

PrincessMononok New Member

lol, i think that movie looks stupid but in a funny way. jamie kennedy is really funny. i love his show. a white rapper and everything, lol. i think it's one of those movies that i'll just wait until it comes out on video instead of payin $7.50 at cinemark. (and thats just the ticket, lol)

3. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

it sounds so stupid its funny~ im going to see it, but i hav to take my lil sis :rolleyes:

4. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

This movie looks so dumb.And NOT in a funny way.It looks like it will only be second to Spice World.Jamie Kennedy was funny.He's reached an all time low.He's going to need a miracle if he wants to save his career after this piece of undeniable s***.

5. Holly Jolly

Holly Jolly New Member

Can it live with Anger Management heading the front? It really depends how these movies pan out as far as rhythm goes. No one is expecting a engaging story, but it better not fall victim to spreading a comedy short into 90 minutes of redundancy. Also, we were provided with white rapper moves in Bringing Down the House, will this HELP, or take away from Malibu's Most Wanted? Honestly I think it will help it, as well as the recent release of 8 Mile to DVD and Video. The movie will do alright, and probably make the 40 million, while Anger Management will take in 80+. But who really knows. Jamie Kennedy is a funny guy for sure, maybe he should make a movie more on the lines of JackAss.

6. Alucard666

Alucard666 New Member

wow. thats all i can say. wow. what is america coming to? who knows, pretty much all entertainment is trash. i kno im gonna get some heat when i say this, but what the hell, adam sandler movies suck. eminem sucks. most new comedys suck. movies where people try to be cool and rich suck. that leaves what, drama/war type movies and the occasional scary movie. which those suck by the way. well, your prolly wondering to yourself "wow, he doesnt like movies". well not true. low budget imported korean martial art movies are the best, well tied with anime. but thats just one persons opionion

7. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

I totally agree with you man.It takes some real courage to say that.No one makes good movies anymore.Every movie is just a marketing machine with one objective:to make money.Keep in mind there are a few exceptions,but very few.We need more movies that are visual interpretations of personal visions,not a cheap marketing monster.If you're not going to make a good movie,don't make one at all.There are people starving in the streets of New York City.So tell me,do we really need Kazam?

8. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

you know what the scary part of it all is? That so many of them exist. And why do they exist? Because people pay to see them. What does it say about us when our society supports such a stupendous amount of crappy movies and music?

9. Holly Jolly

Holly Jolly New Member

Thank you Blue Crow, you hit it in a more thought out process.

10. neolight

neolight Guest

yeah, it's hard for movie makers to create something new and orginal everytime. I agree that some movies are just stupid. Then again, everybody has different taste and there's always something for everybody. I think Brother of The Wolves is a good movie, but none of my friends does.

11. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

Let's just try and remember that a movie is just suppose to be an outlet for us to try and forget the problems of the world around us.

They are only there to entertain. We should keep it at that.

12. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

yea... i just saw it last fri and it was total ****! dont go see it! there have been a couple really good movies lately thou

13. Inu-loves-Kago

Inu-loves-Kago New Member

Doesn't this movie make fun of Eminem? I told it to my brother who likes Eminem (I like him also) and he gave me a punch on my arm cause he thought it was insulting. I also find it a bit insulting and I bet Eminem is thinking the same thing I am.

14. username

username New Member

seen it!!

its all right!! its nothing to rush out and see.but its pretty funny! out of 0 to 5 i'd give it a 3, yah thats about right.

15. shohen

shohen New Member

I liked it but it had a dumb story line but it was a funny movie.

16. darkmagiciangrl

darkmagiciangrl New Member

ya, I saw it. it wasn't as funny as i'd hoped it to be:)