J-Rock Malice Mizer and Gackt

Discussion in 'Music' started by AsIaNgUrL, Jul 1, 2004.

1. AsIaNgUrL

AsIaNgUrL ~*☆Dream AsIaNgUrL☆*~

has anyone every heard of this j rock group or Gackt solo?
    i like Gackt solo songs..sounds much better.. heheh..
    do u think Gackt is hot? i dooooooo nyammm
    lol
    okai.. lets see wut u guys think
    misao

1 person likes this.
  2. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

Iam a huge fan of malice mizer....especially while gackt was there. And I do like some of gackts solo songs which is quite heavier than malice mizers.

My fave songs are:

Malice Mizer:
    syunkiss
    le ciel
    au revior
    illuminati
    beast of blood and more

gackt:
    white eyes
    lust for blood
    seven
    Lu:Na

3. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

I am a HUGE fan of both Malice Mizer and Gackt.

Perosnally my favorite time of Malice Mizer was when Klaha was there, because of the sole reason that they stuck more to what their name said their songs would portray, human nature, Malicious Misery. Because at the begining of Malice Mizer, Mana wanted to know: What is human? So, they came up that human is malicious misery, and that Malice Mizer is human nature.

So, it is for that original foundation that the band was formed on that I like the Klaha period better because it was a lot darker and portrayed malicious misery quite well.

And as for Gackt, yeah, he is insanly hott. And he has a really great voice for Jrock. Also, I dont know if anyone else has herd some piano stuff he does, but he is REALLY good on the piano.

Malice Mizer song favs:

Regret: Gackt and Kami duet performed on the Voyage ~sans retour~ tour
    Beast of Blood
    Shiroi
    Color Me Blood Red
    Illuminati
    Merveilles

Gackt:

Another World
    Lust for Blood
    Seven
    Vanilla (not only cus the live ><!!!! But also its a really great song. If you dont know what the Vanilla live is... PM me and ill inform you.)

Thats my two cents on Malice Mizer and Gackt

1 person likes this.
  4. AsIaNgUrL

cool.. im glad to knwo that people here loves them.. heheh i really like em..
    i have heard of some of Gackt´s piano compositions and they are just great... it is really nice and i love em... although Gackts past live was really sad... i would want to know if he can still play the violin or not.. do u know Kamui???
    well.. i was wondering if i could post some Gackt or Malice Mizer´s pics
    ^^
    misao

1 person likes this.
  5. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

I saw the video of gackt's regret with kami. And it was great. Kami really adds on to the song. But also I like how gackt ends the song....

6. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

I really Gackt and Malice Mizer, too. I listen to Gackt more than Malice Mizer [mainly because I have few MM songs], though. And yes, Gackt-san is hot. ^^

Malice Mizer:

Ma Cheri
    Syunikiss
    Illuminati

Gackt:

Fragrance
    Wasurenai Kara
    Hoshi no Suna
    Last Song
    Mizerable

7. Kaori

Kaori New Member

Well, I just finished Gackt's book "jihaku" (self confessions) and I think I have a new respect for him. I really adore his voice and as someone said before, it is very very suitable for Jrock. Its a shame that he does Jpop now, however he does have some good songs which use his range.

However, I'm still a big fan of Malice Mizer during the Klaha age, but the Gackt age was pretty damn good as well ^_^ I'm still praying that one day Malice Mizer will reband and that they'll make amends with Gackt.

8. Kamui

Yeah, Im not sure if Gackt can still play the violin.

Just wondering... but do any of you know about Kami's past life that he claimed happened?

Kami claimed that he was once a poor russian girl whos mother stabber him (him or her??? i cant decide!!!! ><) in the eye for the last potato.

And I hear the topic of a reunion of M+M has been brought up between the band members. As to whether or not they choose to see if Gackt can be their vocalist, I dont know.

9. AsIaNgUrL

hmm..inever heard about Kami´s claiming
    but ill look for info
    misao

10. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

I just discovered about Gackt/Malice Mizer *looks at clock* an hour ago when this eleven-year-old added me on her msn because she found my email on some site and then sent me a pic of Camui Gackt and claimed he was hot. Odd, but it's good that it happened cause he's very attractive:p i searched some more pics and started to like him and his style even more ^__^ now i'm downloading some songs. i've only listened to one song called Vanilla so far (and i like), but i'm going to try and listen to the other songs everyone else has mentioned so far. If anyone else has any recommendations for songs please say. Also, any site with info on Gackt or Malice Mizer would help too, for i still only know little on them.

11. Kamui

Yeah Vanilla is a really good song. I alaways do a little dance everytime it plays. (Anyone ever seen the music video for Vanilla??? If so its the little dance Gackt does during the PV).

Another really good one I think is Mizerable. Yeah you should deffintly check into that one. If you like slower stuff.... Saikai~story~ is a great song because he plays the piano and he rules! (I think I spelled the song name right).

12. AsIaNgUrL

hai hai hai,, i totally agree..heheh... nice dance there Kamui!!!... i would sure wanna see you dance it hehehe
    misao

13. Kamui

*does his Gackt crack dance*

Is it just me or does that dance in the vanilla PV look like he was under the influence of crack when making that dance?? It just seems so cracky to me.

14. AsIaNgUrL

heheh wahoo kamui did the dance heheh..oh and wut do u mean by crack?
    misao

15. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

Crack... it's an illegal drug (if not, then i have no bloody clue). *shakes fingers* never use crack.

I haven't seen the music video for Vanilla, but i did download this one thing at one of his concerts while he was singing Vanilla. He had lots of fun with the boys ^_^ with his humping and all...

16. Kamui

O YES!!!! THE VANILLA LIVE!!!!!! I <3 THE VANILLA LIVE!!!! Gackt Fanservice OWNS!

But yes, crack the illegal drug. And im not saying use it, just that he looks like hes on crack when he does the dance.

BTW... wing_goddess... I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE SO MUCH!!!!! GRAVITATION IS SO AWSOME!

1 person likes this.
  17. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

Ha ha, and i thank him for that service.

HA! if only you could see the WHOLE pic! *dirty images spilling into her mind* hmm, but i remember reading a post you made about a year ago in the IY forum saying you disliked yaoi... i know Gravitation is shonen ai (Not the remixes though, heh heh) but.. ah well, you like Grav and that's all that matters =P

*tries to say something on topic*

ookay, well since i only mentioned one song from Gackt that i like, i'll mention some others even though i still haven't listened to very many of his songs yet:

Lu:Na
    Last Song
    Speed master
    White Eyes

and that's all i can remember =/

18. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

19. Kamui

Ive got the track listing for the Sixth Day album!!

The Sixth Day album is actually his singles collection release.

So heres the track listing.

1) Oasis
    2) Rankai ~sekai ray~
    3) Secret Garden
    4) Kimi ga oikaketa yume
    5) Wasurenai kara
    6) Tsuki no uta
    7) Mirror
    8) Vanilla
    9) Mizerable
    10) Lu:Na
    11) Last Song
    12) Another World
    13) Kimi no tameni dekiru koto
    14) Saikai ~story~

thats the listing. My advice: buy the album, its 200% worth it.

I bought it at Akon 15 this year and I havent stopped listening to it yet.

1 person likes this.