Movies Man And Black II

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Project191, Jul 31, 2002.

1. Project191

Project191 Black Wind

Man IN Black II

DID ANYONE SAW THE MOVIE I SAW IT.
    IT WAS A GREAT MOVIE.

2. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Eh Rashid, its Men in Black II :sweat:

I did see this movie and its not as great as the first one! It may be funnier, but the story was boring. Evil aliens vs Secret organization. I expected something more from the sequel!

3. thunder dragon

thunder dragon dragon king

i saw it too..and i agree with you Toomaa that the first movie was better than the second..

4. c0ke

c0ke New Member

I also agree with Toomaa, MIB II wasn't all that great, it was the same old story with different characters.

5. Project191

Project191 Black Wind

ur right.

but men in black II is more funnier.

6. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Michael Jackson and Rip Torn doing Bicycle Kick...that made paying worth it just watching those two parts. But, yes, the story for MIB was better than the sequel. II seemed like they just made the movie to put as many funny situations as they can.

Did anyone else get the stores inside HQ? There was Sprint, Burger King, and Duty Free...I think there was another one, but I'm not too sure what it was.

7. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Im not sure if I agree with you about it not being as good as the first.. Personaly i liked it better.. I mean its Sci Fi, I wanted to see all those guns you seen in the first one be used and see more aliens and stuff..

KaME

8. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I liked the second movie a lot more than the first one meself. The plot seemed to be a lot more interesting and had more to do with the first time that aliens met humans... that and it was interesting/sad how J fell in love with the hope for mankind really but she had to leave at the end. But I laughed my head off when Rip Torn bicycle kicked the alien lady...

9. sailorvenus

sailorvenus 24 days to go...^^

Hey! I haven't watched it yet, although it's already showing in the cinema's. I wanted to see it, but I'm just too lazy to.

But my bro already watched it and he didn't like it one bit, he also said that the first one is a lot more nicer!

10. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

I didnt like the romance between J and that girl :mad: [do I sound jealous] Anyway, and the part where J feels that he's lonely and not appreciated! I just wanted to grab him and say : GET OVER IT!
    :mad:

11. BitzKrieg

BitzKrieg New Member

I felt it was far too rushed. I mean some bits where good but they were over too fast and other bits could have been real good but because it was so tight between other parts it was missed.

I felt sorely disappointed with this. Poor sequal.

Also I felt the bit in Jeebs basement was abysmally bad, worse then a episode of buffy in bad guys and fighting...

12. Killaz

Killaz Guest

Rumours

i havn't seen it but i heard rumours that Johney Knoxville is it it, the person of "Jackass" an american show, is he in it.

13. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I thought Michael Jackson was funny in it.. wanting to be Agent M and all.. lol..

14. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

I feel like the face the part to Michael Jackson just to make fun of him. I pitty the white monkey!

7mdelah wa elshkar