Saber Marionette Marionette Mail! ^_^

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Jedimdo, Jan 28, 2005.

1. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

2. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Eh, the sign-up jerked me around too much. First they said I couldn't use the password I wanted. Then they said I had to enter the letters in the picture, even though I did. Then, they repeated the same several times.

I think I'll stick with Hotmail, unless I start getting spammed.

3. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

It worked fine for me the first and only time. Anyway, it's a bit anoying. It asks me to install they're own messenger. It's not really that great. I just found it interesting.

Another one:
    @saber-foro.zzn.com
    http://saber-foro.zzn.com/email/spanish/login/login.asp?SubDomain=saber-foro

It's in Spanish but I think it can work in English too. It's from the same network as the previous one, though.

4. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Hotmail has never let me down. (Although my last e-mail succumbed to a flood of spam. (Something like 200-300 spam mails a DAY) My new one has yet to recieve any e-mail I didn't ask for.

[EDIT] I got it to work via Internet Explorer. Go ahead and send me a mail at Shinryu@sabermarionettej.zzn.com. If I remember that it exists, I'll get it. ^_^; I think it's more novelty than anything else that convinced me to sign up there.