RPG Archives Masque 01 - Masque ending soon!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Reisti Skalchaste, Jul 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Due to the increased amount of inactivity... (is that even a correct phrase?)

Anyway, because the Masque is slowing down substantially, I'm going to set an ending date for it. The masque will formally end on August 15th, regardless of where it stands in the storyline.

I realize that some of you have found it has become "boring." I ask you to bear in mind that it was my first ever RPG, and that it was intended to be a step away from such action filled RPGs as Sakeido High, or various others (I dunno about any others, sorry, but I only pay attention to those I'm RPing in. No time for the rest. :p)

Next time, I'll remember that the storyline is a critical element for prospective masqueraders. Can't keep it all secret. :p Any future masquerades will definately not follow the same setting, seeing how people have apparently not enjoyed the existing one.

Anyway, on the first, we'll begin the guessing game, and we'll then unmask. With permission, there may be a second masque, but that remains to Cloud's discretion. If there is, it will not be led by me, however. If Cloud is willing to let a second masque play out, then I'll post it here, and you may PM me if you wish to be the game master, and we'll work something out.

I hope that the last weeks of the masque will make it something to remember.

And keep in mind, the ending date is August 15th.

2. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

I've recieved approval from Cloud to create a second masquerade! Anyone who is interested in leading it, please send me a PM. Remember that you may not be chosen. I'll make my choice shortly after this masquerade ends, and PM the chosen one. I'll review your RPing history and style before I choose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.