RPG Masquerade Masquerade 2 Gearing Up - Application Instructions Here!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BakaMattSu, Sep 19, 2005.

1. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

It begins anew. :)

A warm welcome to the crowd of spectators and potentional players. The second official boards.jp Masquerade is about to start up. This is a special RPG where users not only assume a role of a favourite anime or manga character, but also attempt to deduce who the other players are. It's a lot of fun, and doesn't require much more than willing to participate, knowing your character, and keeping a sense of secrecy.

This time around, you guys are all in for a treat, because the game host is none other than that shining epitome of wondrous suchnsuch, BakaMattSu. ^^

So let's get down to brass tacks, shall we? I've prepped up a bit of a cliche for the storyline this time, but I think it should serve as an ejoyable backdrop. The world is in crisis, the elements tainted as a grand army of evil marches across it, claiming complete ownership over all it sees. In desperation, the elders of a small village invoke the forbidden destiny ritual in the hopes of summoning heroes to deliver them...

If you're interested in participating in the Masque, it's as simple as sending out a private message to myself requesting to join with the character you plan on playing. I'll respond with some details to get you started with your temporary masque character account. Remember, your participation is to be secret. ^_~