RPG Masquerade Masquerade 2 Introductions - Players Read This!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BakaMattSu, Oct 11, 2005.

1. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

And here we go!

Applications are still open for the moment, but a number of players have already been approved. The Masque begins one week from today - the latest date for application is this Friday (October 14th).

For those that have been accepted, we're ready for the preliminaries.

This time around I'm having each character write their lead-in before the game starts. This short introduction begins with the player in their own environment to begin with, leading up to and ending with a blinding brilliant flash of light that surrounds them.

Each individual has received their own unique plot hook with which to work with. When you have thought this plothook out, create a new thread in this RPG forum titled "Introduction - [Character Name]" where character name is your character's name (obvious enough, hmm?). So, if I were playing Asakura Kazumi, I would start a thread called "Introduction - Asakura Kazumi".

Inside your own thread, post your character's lead in story. It can be as long or short as you like, as long as it uses the hook you were given and ends with the brilliant flash of light. Everyone's lead in should be posted by the day before game time (October 17th), meaning everyone is ready to go!

I'm looking forward to a great game, so what are we waiting around for? Let's do it!

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Still waiting on a few of the character introductions. As soon as they are posted the game will be underway. ^^