RPG Requests Matchmaking Brainstorm

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Old_Coyote, Jan 1, 2004.

1. Old_Coyote

Old_Coyote New Member

I was thinking, I wanted to GM an RPG, but during the school year, there just aren't enough hours in the week and I wouldn't want to let you guys down.

First off, I think the primary goal should be to discuss RPG ideas. This means we throw out ideas onto the "floor" and discuss them.

Next, I thought that we could put good RPG ideas with good GMs. Say you have an idea, but you don't have time, or you don't think you could manage it, but you think it should be an RPG, you could post it here, and a GM might volunteer to take it.

Once you give over an RPG idea, though, anyone should be able to say the want to GM over it.

Here are some ideas that I had:

Homestar Runner RPG- see HomestarRunner.com. Personally, I think it's the best site on the web after M2A :p, of course.

And then maybe a Pirate RPG, maybe even Pirates of the Carribean (Jack Sparrow is the awesomest Captain since Kirk)

I had some ideas for plots and we can discuss them later, if anybody feels like it.

That's all I have to say.

3 people like this.
  2. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

A very decent idea, old chum. Now, I hope that everyone will make good use of it. We are currently developping some rules for it, which will be posted in the future.

--MT

3. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Wait!! I have an idea (well actually Distant Samurai had the idea :p) for a Pirate Rpg!!! I want to do it with Distant Samurai, but I haven't discussed it with her yet, so please don't make a pirate rpg yet :p

P.S.: But i don't like the idea of a Pirates of the Caribean rpg...I just think it's wrong to play Jack....he's too cool, someone might ruin him! :p

4. raziel's death

raziel's death New Member

yea a pirate one would be coool or even a midevil one whith mages and thiefs. ect would be cool

5. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

I hope you guys dont mind me adding a coment, but....
    Well, for a while I was think about asking about a witch hunter robin rpg, or something in the area. I dont plan on asking for it now, because I'm not the best of mods here (sigh) but I thought It might have been worth mentioning to you guys incase any of you would have liked to idea.
    Hope this helps.