May be leaving....

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Seishin, Aug 27, 2005.

1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

This place has really changed for the past year. Some things for the good, but lots for the bad.

So many things have happened, bad ones at that. I would say what, but it'd start more annoying things.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is, I'm thinking of leaving this site....

-Seishin

2. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

awe! come on you can't leave! just ignore the bad and try and make more good. everyones leaving *cries* first tiffany, then Mark now you...this sucks.

3. I can agree with seishin some things have changed but still stay.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I know what your saying.. really..

5. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

c'mon...you and i both know thats bullcrap, seishin

6. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I used to feel the same once in a while.. I usually found that it was just depression, sometimes I felt that no one would be replying to my posts and I took that personally. But, really they just didn't have time or may not have known how to respond. What kept me here when I felt like that was thinking that I can make a difference, only you can make this place more interesting for yourself by posting more. ;)

7. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Yeah...you're right! What was I thinking? I guess I'll just ignore the bad things from now on, and focus and the good.

Hah! I won't let anything get to me! I'll be the most likely to never leave BJP now!

Everyone, Arigatou! I was planning on putting up the cutest Chiu pic as a thanks, but just because i'm staying doesn't change the fact that I'm lazy XD But i'll put it up when i can.

-Seishin=Never leaving, ever! To those that don't like it, well, congratulations, you learned how to think your own thoughts, but thinking is as far as it's gonna get to you!!