May I suggest GTO?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by MunaLP, Apr 19, 2004.

1. MunaLP

MunaLP New Member

Maybe, there could be a Great Teacher Onizuka forum?

After reading GTO,it's been a great inspiration to me in achieving my dreams an' such. So, I'm gonna be Great Race Car Driver Video Game Designer John!

Ahem...I just think it would be a good idea.

2. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

I guess TokyoPop would be glad to GTO inspired you but you need supportors to make it a forum and I for 1 am neither supporting or opposing it but I doubt it would make a good forum but there are a lot of unnessary forums. I also boubt that there is a large GTO fan base here. I doubt it will be allowed

3. Dante

Dante New Member

As much as I am a fan of this series, I'm not sure there's much to keep a forum of it alive, y'know? I mean there's nothing horribly, or even remotely, complex or thoughout the series except for people start questioning the laws of physics and such (which, if one does for a bloody anime, has gotta be nuts, like "OMG! He couldn't crash that wall with a sledge hammer!" or something silly like that).

Really is a great series and all but I just don't see it going farther than a few "GTO is so cool" and "Who is your favorite character?" threads (Yes, I know, this IS a bit of an exaggeration).

Besides, I think this forum was suggested a couple times before and knocked down... things can always change, but.. y'know.