Toys and Models McFarlane Toys

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ciel, Oct 12, 2001.

1. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

As I was distributing Anime ad posters for my club's meeting, I stumbled upon McFarlane's newest Japanese Anime collection and found Tenchi in Juraian garb! I took him right away cuz I had Ryoko still unopened and bought him. When I came home, I checked him out more and found he had two swords,one, Tenchi,m the other I assume the sword he fomrs from his Light Hawk, but as well, two LightHawk wings and a thrid as a shield.

I've been waiting for more Anime Figures from them. so far I know have three, (Ryoko, Vash and Tenchi) but four if I count the deluxe box set of Kaneda on his motorcycle from Akira (for someone).
    I think I'm going to hit a Toys R Us my second time and get the Ghost and The Shell one. Well, here are the links to Spawn.

3d Animation from Japan 2 (2001)
    http://www.spawn.com/toyfair2001/catalog.anime2.intro.html

3d Animation from Japan (2000)
    http://www.spawn.com/toyfair2000/catalog/anime.intro.html

I can't wait for 3D Animation from Japan 3.
    hopefully theyll represent more popular animes, and finally steer clear from Akira. (no offense but its the majority of their work..probably for the gore...hehe)

[This message has been edited by Seraphim (edited 10-12-2001).]

2. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

What you have just said has greatly increased my opinion of you. McFarlane Toys rocks! They don't just make Spawn and anime toys, though. They've released KISS action figures, Ozzy Osbourne, Austin Powers, The Beatles (Yellow Submarine), the X-Files, and various movie monsters as well.

------------------
    SUPER NOVA GOES POP!

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Ya I know, Metallica seems to be a very popular one, as well as Austin Powers and an all time fav, and very funny for me, is Yellow Submarine Beatles action figures.

The MacKenzie brothers figures are awesome how you can put them together, and I almost bought the Lotus Samurai Warrior of the Samurai Spawn collection.. I'm thinking about it...

oh yah, the Janis Joplin figure is amazing as well.