/me walks in

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Apookster, Dec 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apookster

Apookster Guest

.... <--the new kid.

hey whats happening? I just broke my car, so i'm spending a lot of time on the computer, then i found this site. shitchea shitchea. Anyway, i'm new here just introducing myself...it's late..really late...need.. sleep..

2. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

This goes to the "Newbies" Forum. Please read MangatoAnime's FAQ as soon as you can.

- Arc

3. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

erm Yeah, Welcome.

Read the FAQs section to learn the way of M2A.

Anyhow, Have Fun, And enjoy your stay.

- T

4. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

Hi there. Like what has been said above... read the rules. But do enjoy your stay here. Forums such as 'Naruto and Escaflowne' are new so check those out if your interested.

^Shen^

5. Apookster

Apookster Guest

thought i was already there?

well, i'm sort of confused. I read the faq, and learned alot. but i also read some of the posts put on the board by the other newerz. What do you mean put it in the [newbie] section. I thought i was already in it. Not trying ot sound mean or anything, but i'm confused..er...man my head hurts...

[+edit] heh, yea. thanks for the heads up on the escaflowne and such [/+edit] :sweat2:

6. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

You posted your newbie thread in the "Announcements / Celebrations" Forum. I moved it here.

7. megume

megume New Member

hi welcome to this place-ur in luck to be a member in this newly renovated place- :sweat2: i mean, uh, in a good way u know

*flustered*

i mean, err, welcome

tell u what, i feel like a newbie myself coz this place got a make-over and its lovely!

8. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

Welcome to the Fourms, Read the Rules, Dont Spam, and if you need any help, feel free to pm me or another member....*poke* again welcome to the fourms!!! Have funn!!

Misao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.