Fan Art Mew Mew Girls! (Sketches by me ^^)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Yasuko, Apr 11, 2004.

1. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

2. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

:anime: suggestive artwork! :anime:

hi Yasu, good pictures, my favorite one was the mermaid!

number three :) she looks so happy, four is good too

two suggestions:

practice waist and legs.
    use white paper!!!

:)

3. scare

scare New Member

very nice and cute sketches :). I think you have a good grasp on cute girls' faces :). you need to work on the body proportions more, maybe though? good show, keep on it! ^__^

4. _Mangaka_

_Mangaka_ New Member

It is very nice to see this art from you yasuko ^^ very nice work but as chejo said (dont need to repet) But hey I realy love how you do the eyes ^^ keep it up post some more pleas ^^

5. Dejiko

Dejiko New Member

The first one needs work on the hands.
    You also need to practice legs and feets (Along with hands)
    For some them you need to work on getting the heads into proportion as well.
    The one with the girl jumping or whatever... the girl that originally has pink hair.. one arm is longer that the other and, either her shoulder is deformed or her hand is facing the wrong way. (The hand holding whatever that is)

I like the last one even though I, personally, think her legs should be a bit thinner.

6. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Heh, thank you all so much! People have told me I need to work on porportions and hands/feet. The one of the girl jumping was kind of sketchy and I know her foot looks deformed. But she's throwing the hat, so that's why her hand isn't facing that way...
    But anyways, keep the comments coming!

7. Rem

Rem New Member

Hey Yasu,
    all of those pics are good, and each of them from as far as I can see have different strong points and weak points. Here are my comments and critisicm:
    1st one: The right eye is great but the left eye is a little off, also the proportion is off too, I can see what pose you are going for its a hard one to draw, watch your arms and legs, if your unsure pose in the mirror or look at some pics.

2nd one: I like that one, the proportion on that one is top notch, exept for the left hand (please remeber that I dont mean the characters left hand I mean the left of the picture (I think That is understandable?)). The problem is that you can see the arm behind is too thick, it should gradually get thinner, also make the hand a little bigger and it should balance it.

3rd one: Its very cute and I like the clothing, you have clothing folds down verry well, but the proportion on the arms and feet ar off, the ankles should be a little thinner and the left foot is on a three quater veiw so you wouldnt see the whole bottom of the foot, do you know what I am on about?.

4th one: This one is nice, I really like it, the only thing wrong with it are the legs and feet, where the legs meet the ankle, it should be thinner, and the left foot looks to be broken, it should be on a three quater veiw, this is hard but once you get it once you wont get it wrong again.

Otherwise I think they are all cute I especially like the mermaid and the last one ^_^.

xxxx

8. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

Nice to see more recent work from you! :) Aside from dealing with proportions, it looks like you had fun drawing these. The lil creatures you put (in the first and last drawings) are cool too!

I looked into your album (I'll fly with you too!) and saw your other Mew Mew drawings (I think they are, cuz they look similar). You really like drawing those characters, huh? Your Mew Zakuro drawing seems to have good proportions.