Midterms.. oi

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by That guy!, Oct 20, 2004.

1. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

There here and they suck! I hate it when professors suddenly at the last minute before a test say "oh, you're going to have to know this chapter that we didn't cover in class!" and it's like another 5 hours of studying piled on. Maybe it just takes me longer to memorize things, I wish I had a photographic memory.

I got an 80 on my Soc test! But a 70 on my Psychology midterm.. which is strange because I studied my butt off for it. I have Computers and Social Work next Tuesday.

I need to find time to finish off Tenjou Tenge! But, it seems to be mostly flashbacks right now. I'd rather see more of the characters that they introduced me with at the beginning of the series.

2. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I know the feeling. Like when you've got exams coming up and al of a sudden a teacher says, "this is your new project, have it done bt next week, i want 40 pages". Pain in the bum.

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

finish off Tenjou Tenge? .. >< And, eat brain food or gingko biloba or something. I know how it feels to study hard and get a crap mark... that was mostly from multiple choice exams. Philosophy would be hard..