RPG Sakeido High School 2 Midterms (Year One)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

The students have spent half of a school year in Sakeido, and its time to test their devotion to good, and the teachings of the school.

Principal Katsuke has deemed a school-wide issued test.

This test is held every half of the school year (no finals) and is used to make sure the students are active in their studies.

Teachers will also be tested in their abilities and attendance.

Everyone enrolled in Sakeido (staff or student) must pass the test within the given time to stay studying at the facility.

Student Test Requirments
    All students must submit their basic background information in order to qualify for the test. The student then will be allowed use of any field available in the Sakeido campus (Snow, mountain, sand, forest, water, city or open-field) and show off their special abilities.

The student must name all his known spells. (Student limit of 6)

As a finishing touch, the student must write a short paragraph (2-5 sentences) as to state his viewpoint on good and evil.

Teacher Test Requirments
    All teachers must submit their basic background information in order to requilify for teacher status. The teacher will be allowed to use any reconstructable field (student-permitted fields+school grounds and public display of abilities) to renew their certifications and continue teaching.

The teacher must name his known spells. (Teacher Limit of 13)

As a finishing touch, the teacher must write a short paragraph (2-5 sentences) on his/her goals for life. (Truthfully)

All Midterm exams will be submitted in this Thread and will end in 10 days after its posting time.

- Principal Katsuke

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Information

As I sat at the desk, I looked at the paper and read it. 'Won't be hard, at least. What I need to do is remember what spells I know.' I thought and after a minute, I wrote:

My name is Lance Leingod. I'm a human male and I'm 18 years old. I can control lightning at will and read minds if wanted to. I'm a master of Hiten Mitsurugi-ryu, martial-arts and Shunkuchi. When I was five, my family was killed by demons. I was taken in by the last master of Hiten Mitsurugi-ryu, Ketatsu Wato and I was taught Hiten Mitsurgi-ryu. I mastered it at the age of 15 and I mastered martial-arts and Shukuchi at 16. After I mastered Shukuchi, I traveled for two years and then came here to Sakeido High School.

My spells are as followed:

1: Hando Za Tenkuu (Hand of the Sky): A simple spell at best but controling it is the problem. I summon lightning from a cloud and it travels around my hand. I can then shot a high amount of lightning at any object and it will be covered in lightning thus shocking or killing it if it is alive. Shooting it is the problem. It will tend to go off course and hit something else if it is in the way.

2: Raikou Yori Za Gurando (Lightning from the Ground): This is a destructive move that could mean the end of any person in the air. I can create lightning from under the ground and make it shot up into the air. One way that you could tell if you were going to be hit by this though is that the ground will glow yellow from the lightning and then shots up. If a man is in the air, I can use this to hit him from under him and he won't be able to dodge it unless you get away enough but by that time, I will have another waiting for you where you are going. I can also make the lightning turn into pillars when they come out of the ground.

3: Sankaku Za Tsuchi (Triangle of the Earth): If I am in the air, I will make a triangle with my hands and I can make lightning shot from the triangle. The range of the attack can depend on how much lightning I use. If I use a little, then you will see a triangle on the ground. If I use a lot, then it could cover the whole area depending on how high I am in the sky.

4: Tsuin Enban Ken Za Kumori (Twin Disk Blade of the Shadows): I will make two lightning disks form around both of my wrists. I can then make them disappear and re-appear anywhere and at any time and I can make clones of them. They are also very fast that even most masters can't seem to follow them.

5: Kassen Kumori Enchou (Battle Shadow Dome): I create a dome of lightning around me and I can make it larger if needed. It can be a defensive move as well as an offensive move against an opponent. It is almost impossible to break as it is constantly giving off lightning.

6: Hekireki Bakuha (Thunder Blast): My final lightning move and my most powerful. If it hits, the person is dead for sure. I charge up lightning into my right hand and it forms a ball. It will keep on charging until I release it on the opponent. When I shot it at the opponent with my right hand, it will create a large beam that goes very fast, even faster than the Tsuin Enban Ken Za Kumori. I can also make one in my left hand. If I use two Hekireki Bakuha, one in each hand, I can shot them together and it would be even more powerful.

I think that good and evil are just things that keep this world in balance. One can not live without the other, like dark and light. Everyone has both in them, wether they accept it or not. I would rather fight for good than evil but even if I do become good, there will be another person that takes the place of evil. Like I said, it is something to keep the world in check. I will protect the weak, those that did not want blood-shed and those that can not protect themselfs. I fight for peace.

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx sat at her work desk inside her dorm room puzzled. She had to write out certain things for her midterm. Things she really couldn’t explain to people. Maybe she could go talk to Kyuzo or Lance. She got to know them pretty good this year. She decided to tell the truth. She wrote:

My name is Onyx. Just Onyx. I am a 17 year old half breed. I believe that I am half wolf demon and half human. I have no family. I am a slave. I was born to protect the children of the Elder of the East. They control me by the means of my collar. If I try to remove my collar I will die. When I turn 20 I will have to go and protect the family. They killed the only person whom I thought as mother. I promised her that I will live no matter what. That is why I have mastered many forms of martial arts, jiujutsu, ninjutsu, kung fu, and all other forms of combat. My element is Earth. I have the ability to make anything my weapon. I can also pull a demon staff from my body.

A few of my known spells are “Kaze no lit ta DRAK.” It makes a blinding light. It is good for escaping and concealing another spell. Another spell is "Fira to no ig ti." It makes a large fireball. The final four spells are “Trat ta te TAL,” “Barah pi no lit THI,” “Tela ala kin ko,” and “Choc de la DEMAT.” Trat takes over the spell as long as it isn’t to complex. Barah numbs a spell and makes it harmless. Tela is like a shield, and Choc increases my attack power by means of my demon blood. Like most spells there are good points to them and bad points. Certain spells work under certain circumstances. I try not to depend on them.

For the last part of this test I will be honest. I have only seen evil. I know more evil then good. Any good moments up until now have been saturated and washed away with evil. I will not lie and say that there is no evil inside of me. We all have a darkness wither it be by our demon blood or our nature. This past half of the year has been different for me. It makes me believe there is still goodness in the world wither it be from the first friends that I have just made, a teacher placing a warm healing spell, or a simple vendor saying it is okay for me to be whom I am. Good is that and many other valuable moments, things, and etc of that nature. Evil is what will take it all away.

4. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" Lets see here." Kyuzo replied to hmself as he though on what to wrtie down for his back ground and the rest of the test.

My name is Kyuzo kusanagai 19 I have master both the RyuRugizan ryuu/Tenkageryuken ryuu i also learned most of the techniques of both schools i also studied and master battoujutsu I'm quite skilled withthis form also. I was rsaied inthe kusangai clan and my father was the leader near the age of seven or so he my mother and me were out enjoying a walk through a park when demons caem and killeed them both at my current age of the time i could do nothing. When I got back to the clan they were thankful I was alive and a fermale demon who severed for my father took me in . At first I didn't like it but in time she showed me not all demons adn half breed were bad adn i grrew to like her as a sister the I made friends with demons adn other half breeds along with humans few didn't like my appraoch on things and told me not to make friends with them which i ignored them. I'm capatable with the elemnet fire

the few spells that I know are 1 ken nora lighten ( sword of light) it is a medium attack sending a blast of light towards my enemies, 2 thundar explosion it is a spell where i will summon lighting into my hands and release it inot a powerful blast capable of destorying anything, 3 Goshina is a barrier spell strong enough for weak spells and canhold up against powerful one as well, 4 shikikaiken is a summoning spell for small throwing knives which i can conbine with the sword of light and thunder explosion i can also turn it into a barrier called mirror of blades ^ i the hands of judgement adn the hands of redemptioni cna use both at he same tiem or at differtn tiems but most imprtant;ly it is calle dthe hands of god in which i can reveve a person, the firt part i can use to get stronger if that person is evil if a person of evil kills a person i combine it with teh other part the hands of redemption i can reveive a person. but i'm restricted on iuseing it once every three years since i will have to use part of my life energy to use it. Not to sure what wil happen if i use it more then one inthe same year though.

For the last part this is the truht I seen both good and evil by people for me i believe in good and have done good but i also know evil as well but i have yet to done evil since takeing revaenge agaisnt those who killed my parent would be considered evil i let the law take charge and tried them for there crimes i will charish the kindess and the goodness of theose friends that i have made but i know that evil may take tehm away from me so i will protect them at my own cost.

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"So they want a paper now?" said Keitou Satomi to himself, and started writting:

My name is Keitou Satomi. I am currently twenty-eight years old. I come from a distant lad, where I was trained only to perfect my skills as a spellcaster. My parent's were killed by demons when I was three, so I was an orphan since then. Years later, I became what you would call a 'law enforcer' where I lived, had a partner and everything, but it wasn't meant to be.

After years of perfecting my studies in spellcasting, and helping people along the way, I made it my duty to come teach at Sakeido High School. I figured that helping today's youth will help tomorrow's society.

I have mastered any and all kinds of spells there is to master. My known spells include, but are not limited to:

*Addo a aspectus o agilis ab aether
    (Bring me power light from heaven-A spell that helps me control my powers)

*adfecto ab altum artificium
    (Grasp from powerful skill-Allows me to control any object, solid, liquid, gas or plasma to my own will)

Most other spells require no incantation from me, and others are locked in the sacred book I always carry with me. Only real powerful spells require incantation from me.

I've seen my share of every little thing. I belive I know good and evil better than anyone, and I belive that I am the line between it. And I belive that I'm the line because it's my duty to make not all things good, nor evil, just to make them right....

Even at Sakeido, I had a somewhat failed attempt to make things right, and I somewhat passed it, but in the future, I want all things to be right....

6. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

My name is Tobias Tsuga. I am a Demon and 32 years old. I am the Master of the Demonic Dragon Blade Ryu. My father is one of the oldest Demons on the Peace Commitee. I started my training in the style when I was 5 and mastered it when I was 16. I have been married to a human woman for 5 years, whose name is Sarah.

The techniques of the Demonic Dragon Blade Ryu are:
    1.Multiple Claw Slash Attack-Style 1: Images of the user are produced and then spin rapidly around the opponent. The images attack that opponent simultaneously.

2.Multiple Claw Slash Attack-Stlye 2: This move starts out the same way as the originate. However, unlike it, the user is not amongst the images. He is away from the attack. This attack can be used as a setup attack for a deadlier attack if the first one fails.

3.Multiple Claw Slash Attack-Style 3: This is the deadliest and most dangerous variation of this technique. It starts out the same way as the others.However, the images are not merely images. They are exact replicas of the user. If the blow is landing, the opponent will die no matter what. But if the opponent lands a blow on the user, they will die because the attack requires a huge amount of energy.

4.Wingbeat of Dragon Attack: The user slashes in the air with such speed and strength, it sends a huge gust of air towards the opponent.

5. Flight of Dragon Attack: This is a variation of the Wingbeat of Dragon Attack. The user swings multiple times sending more than just one powerful gust of air.

6. Iron Dragon Tail Attack: This is actually a defense technique. The user swings their sword around their body at such high speeds that it creates a shield around them.

7. Fire Wave Blast Attack: Avery powerful attack. The user concentrates his energy on the sword. The sword starts to glow a hot red and a flame surrounds the balde. The user slashes the sword a wave of flame strema towards the opponent. If used in tight places, the opponent can not escape.

8. Fire Enferno Blast Attack: This attack is like the Fire Wave Blast Attack. The user then points the sword at the opponent and a spiral of fire shoots towards the opponent.

9. Heart of the Dragon Attack: This is the Ougi, or Secret Attack, of the Demonic Dragon Blade Ryu. This move requires all the energy of the user. The user stabs the Demon Dragon Blade through their heart. The Blade and the user combine and the user is transformed into a half human-half dragon creature with emense power. The user is able to use all the techniques of the Demonic Dragon Blade Ryu. However, this move has a cost to it. The technique has a 1 hour time limit. If the user goes over that time limit, even by a second, they will die.

The only magic spells I can even remotely use are a healing spell and a hovering spell.

I have had more life and death battles than most people will ever have and I will probably continue to have them. I hope to pass my Ryu on to the future generation so they may protect the world from evil as I have. I hope to continue to protect my students and friends with my skills. I also want a son!

7. Seishin

Seishin Guest

My name is Shirai Fujisato.

Most of my past is lost, even to the most sacred archives. When I was four, I was reminded, and told who I really was, and what I was meant to do. Since then, I became a member of the same clan as my proctor, Keitou Satomi.

Since then, I've been practicing in a wide range of martial arts, and a few spells here and there.

My special powers include but are not limited to:

Elemental Fist-What could be called a finishing move by most, it's one of my most powerful attacks. I take one, or more elements of the planet and infused them into energy revolving around my fist. Using internal strength, I amplify that power. Using an element makes the power stronger due to chemical reaction.

---- -- --- ------ (Name yet to be revealed, due to the fact that not even I know it)-This spell was handed down to me by both my master and my proctor. It's a special power that only few have, a rarity at best.

Astral Recovery-By taking the energy of trace elements, and a bit of my power, I can heal anyone's wounds. It helped sae a lot of people, even those closest to death.

Multi-Satomi-thingy?-My proctor, Keitou Satomi, gave the odd name to this powerful spell. After all, he was the one that created it in the way that it's now used. Using lots of concentration, and my own energy, I can both multiply, and morph myself. This spell is extremly hard for any normal student, since being able to concentrate on one body and one voice, and moving is a task within itself...

Other spells may come up now and then, but those are my main ones.

My one task it to succed, to help, and to protect.

8. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Background!!?? Drat, Well my mom (human) was killed by my dad (demon) when I was six when he learned she was human. Dont ask me why he didnt no she was before but he didnt. Then he ran away cause he didnt want a kid to drag him down. Wut he really didnt want was a half following him around. So he dumped me, right there and then, when i was six. I have never talk to him for 10 and i dont plan to. A village look after me til i was like 12 and i thought i could go out into the world. They a sword cause the thought i stunk at arrow cause i never practiced. A wandered around for 4 years then came here cause i was FINALLY old enough. forest is the field i choose
    Spells: Hit anything with arrows and meditation

Basically good is good and evil is evil, right?? WRONG! wut more is there?? ALOT! An evil person in ur eyes may be a good person in theirs. We put labels on people, but that does not mean we should. There is only on difference between good and evil, what they are fighting for. Maybe a good person is and evil person in the evil persons eyes! Ever think of that?? NO!! U people only think of who is evil and has to die!! but maybe thats not true. So if u want me to say if im good or evil, im neither or maybe im really both.

Well there is my test! (done!!)

9. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

( I never really did this RPG, so I am back!)

Blue looked hesiantly at her midterm..Jeez she thought. I hate these kinda things as she began scribbling.

My name is Blue Tesnia. I am 16 years old. I live alone, I left my mother a long time ago due to physical and emotional abuse. My father died a little while ago. I don't remember most of my past since I tried to let it ago and look ahead. My Special powers consist of powerful dark magic. I encountered a demon over a year ago who helped me get my a house and strength to get revenge on the world for letting my mother abuse me. From him I learned much dark magic, untill he died.

Eternal Cries ~ It brings out the held back anger in me. Used usaully as a last resort. My most powerful attack yet.

Broken Cranium ~ A very strong attack of mine. I use half of my strength to bring a wave out of my hand and burst into on my opponent.

Clean up ~ My not very strong healing attack. It pulls energy from my opponent and uses it on myself.

FAFM ~ A swift move I made up from my own favorite song. Descibed as "Falling Away from Me" I force my hand in the ground and let it pull up to cover me.

Break! ~ A strong attack that lets me break my opponets own defense

Kieshin ~ A small attack that pulls black magic from within me striking the opponent. Usaully knocking them down

Breath of death ~ Another dark magic attack my master taught me with haste. One whisper of this attack knocks the person off their feet and on the ground, causing critically damage.

My wish is to use my dark magic to hurt those who oppose me and not let people suffer as I have...