CLAMP Works MKR: Favourite Character?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Ginger_Snaps, May 20, 2004.

1. Ginger_Snaps

Ginger_Snaps New Member

Hey, I was just wondering how many people knew about/liked MKR? Also I was wondering who your favorite character is from both 1st and 2nd series.

I'd have to say that my favorite is Umi cause she's cool and she can fight really good. Other then that she's pretty and also she uses water which is basically my fav. element.

Firstly, We have a CLAMP Forum for anything CLAMP-related. Secondly, a "What do you think of MKR" Thread is already in existence in this forum. Therefore I have turned this into a "Favourite Character" Thread since it was your second question ~Arcueid

2. Gemini_Kumori

Gemini_Kumori New Member

Duh!!!

Of course I like it, you would know, I watched it with you. I prefer Hikaru cause I'm a lot like her.

3. Desolated Neko

Desolated Neko New Member

Magic Knight Rayearth is a really good anime series/manga..but I agree with Gemini..My favorite is Hikaru even though my favorite element is water but Hikaru's personality is a just more exciting than Umi's. ^^ Besides fire power isn't half bad either...I think it's actually more fun than water...-Confuse-

4. Aiko

Aiko New Member

I love anything by CLAMP. My favorite cahracter would have to be Lantis because he is so awsome!

~~Aiko~~

5. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

Hikaru's definitely my favorite. I can relate to her the most. She's small, and looks younger than her age (like I do), but she has a strong, fighting spirit.

6. IlUvHaKkAi

IlUvHaKkAi New Member

Oh Dear Sweet God Where Do I Begin!!!

im most like hikaru and my fav element is fire. my list of guys: Lantis, Ferrio, Clef, Eagle, Geo, and Zazu(cause he's near my age.....somewhat). basically the only guy i dont like is Zagato but even then i do like zagato in the whole aspect that he really liked Emerade enough to destroy a planet. Awwww....... true love. thats the kind of guy i want. " Honey, would you destroy a world for our love?" :catgirl:

7. AsIaNgUrL

AsIaNgUrL ~*☆Dream AsIaNgUrL☆*~

Lantis is my first choice.. XD~~~~ HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! wut else can i say??
    Misao

8. Kawaii-neko163

Kawaii-neko163 New Member

I most relate to Hikaru b/c she's so small and bubbly and outragously awesome!! Her not me. But I have to say Clef as my favorite in the MKR series. I love his shortness, cuz I'm short too, his clothes, his awesome staff and his head jewel! oh and lets not forget his hair!! He's so CUTE!!!

9. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

i like umi the best
    but hikaru is a close second
    its like umi 51% hikaru 49%
    i think fuu is just a little too boring
    just what i think