Toys and Models model airplanes?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hitokiri_Gensai, Sep 22, 2005.

1. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

heh i was the weird kid when i was little. When other kids were spending their days playing with GI joes and all that, i was sitting in my room building balsa wood airplanes. I always liked building them all sorts of different planes. all of them flew around a lot and evenutally were wrecked for one reason or another (Cat, Dog, car, powerlines, erm...you name it and it probably happened). Mainly i built rubber powered airplanes, little ones that only cost like 20 bucks at a hobby shop, but now that im older, stupider and have more money, im doing R/C airplanes neheh. my grandfather and I just completed a large scale trainer called the Senorita. its got like a 75 inch wing span and almost fits in my car heh. Once i steal back my friends Camera from him ill get some pics of it and such...

anyhow, did anyone else here build model planes like that when they were young... or do it now?

2. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

I used to make model ships, just because my grandfathers brother was in the navy, and he always gave me model warships as birthday presents. However, I did manage to fix together a model of the swedish figther Gripen, which was, sadly not coloured. I miss it though...the trouble with the parts and the ever frustrating glue...

- Teddz