Modz0r

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Teddz, Oct 27, 2004.

1. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Gonna pick up my modification parts today. Chieftec sidepanel Window, 2x sweex neon blue fan, 1x Q-tec fan. Need to my borrow my neighbours minisaw, to saw through my sidepanel to fit the window. Anyhow - basically just that today, and I need to start with the writing as soon as possible.

I need to see what more I can mod. But the mainproblem lies within my PSU. If I now installed the new fans, I got all my four pins up, and I am not willing to spend more on the computer anymore, considering I have laid out almost 2500 skr (~$240-250) on the new case, parts, and mod kit. However, I do need a new graphiccard and a DVD burner. Ah crap, I just remembered my journal from yesterday - I got all those stuff to order too.

All the jobs are occupied, so basically, I need to find someway to get some money in my hands. Sure, the swedish goverment gives us 900skr (100 USD) per month as studymoney, but hey, mom takes it, and I get only 700 skr. Not complaining though, she's saving them up ;). But meh, people are hiring, but considering how large the swedish youth are, it's like 700 youth searching for that free place. So, let's hope that there will be more jobs out there.

Anyhow, this genome database is somewhat easy, and I should start to summerize it.

- Teddz