Fansubs "Monster" Aug 6-13 Fansub of the Week

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by wertitis, Aug 7, 2006.

1. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

This week we have a real nail biter. It's titled "Monster" and is an infamous drama series about a brilliant surgeon who decides to operate on a critically injured boy, rather than a politician as was ordered by his superiors. The doctors working on the politician fail and he dies. As a result the Surgeon, Dr. Tenma, falls into ruin for his decision to save the young boys life. When things begin to bottom out for the man, a series of strange murders benifiting the surgeon begin to happen. As the police turn to him as a suspect the Doctor learns that the boy he'd saved appeared to be responsible for the murders, and that little boy was 'different' from all the rest...

74 Episodes long and COMPLETE Monster is a sure pleaser for people into real drama. You can find the links for the torrents Here. Hopefully a basic Torrent FAQs will be up by next week, keep an eye out.

~BJP Fansub Forum Mod Team

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

First to post AGAIN. 2 out of 3, I am the best.

Where is the fansub luv?

Anyway...

I have been watching and reading Monster for a while. It is a very deep and dark manga. It is one of my fav manga and anime.

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

There's a thread for this in anime as well, I think even a forum was discussed for the creator of the show. I've seen quite a few episodes, you can't help but feel for the characters and their situations.

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I have to agree. Considering that I would also blaime myself for saving a "monster."