Movies Most Hated Movie

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Nakoruru, Aug 26, 2003.

1. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Everyone seems to forget to mention Zoolander !! Another movie unworthy of being mentioned is DareDevil.

2. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

I was discussing Titanic with a friend the other night, and we both agreed that the funniest part in the movie was when the guy fell off the boat when it was sinking, and hit the propeller. Horrendous, yet funny. I didn't mind Titanic either, it was, as said, overplayed. Go Celine Dion. *snicker* Em. I really didn't like "The Hot Chick" ...it was a total waste of my money, and it took 2 hours out of my life where I could have been watching something, ANYTHING more interesting. Like....the grass grow....or paint dry...

Although I did enjoy the parts with Adam Sandler. "you can put your weed in there" hehe, and the drums. "Stop playing those damn drums!!"

T'else. Freaky Friday. yes. I was forced into going. IT WAS NOT A CHOICE. I was literally dragged out to the cab and pulled into the theatre. And I ended up paying. Pushover? yes. It was very very sappy and very very cliche. Of course it's been done before. This was most likely a remake. Don't go see it, unless you're into really ghey movies.

....I think I get too over excited when people mention crappy movies. Oh, and T3 rocked, just for the one liners. Of course, don't say that to Mord. :p

3. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

I hate Titanic and Pearl Harbour.

Titanic was a uber piece of boredom for 3 ****ing long hours, and not to mention Pearl Harbour. Patriotic? No ****. Americanized? No ****.

- T

4. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

29 PALMS

i'm speechless....that "thing" is evil:dizzy2:

5. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Hmm, I've seen "Boys don't cry" a while a go, one advice, DON'T BOTHER EVEN HEARING IT'S STORY!! :mad:

6. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

There are a few I hate...

Flubber- I thought this movie was going to be funny, but it turned out to be a very big disappointment. The love conflict between Robin William's character and that one b**** was a complete killjoy. It ruined the movie.

Powder- HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE movie!! It really frightened me when I was eleven. I never want to see it again.

A Bug's Life- The only Pixar movie I hate so far. It's overrated, it's not very funny, and that worthless cowardly brat Atta ruined it for me. BAD role model for young girls.

Jumanji- Very stupid movie. I hated the beginning, and I hated that aunt. She was so pushy.

Babe- I hate this one especially. It was a big disappointment. It was more of a drama than a comedy (I don't like drama movies very much). Plus, I hated that dog Rex. I wanted to slaughter that mutt- that WIFE BEATER MUTT!!!:glazed:

7. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

:glazed: :glazed:
    i just had a nightmare like that, it was a movie called "Fast and Furious for Ever":dizzy2:

:D

8. Novus

Novus Gone

It might just be me, but I thought Die Another Day was the worst Bond movie ever. Does that count for anything? The special effects were all so cheaply done. I mean, you'd think that a Bond movie could afford some better effects. If they're not going to do it well, they shouldn't do it at all. There were scenes where I could see a black line around Brosnand from the bluescreening.

9. Project191

Project191 Black Wind

I Rellay hate Bandents the film has no meaning:dizzy2:

10. Zanth

Zanth New Member

I really hated... The avengers fo rone... there's a movie I just LOATHE, but apparantly my loathing for it has consumed its name in firey hatered... *shrug* I'll remember it and post it later.

11. Oni Queen

Oni Queen New Member

Terminator 3, yes very very bad, Hate so much....

And any movie I never heard about.....Love Comedys, chick flicks, I'll tell you when I think of them.