Motoko loves Keitaro!

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by Kain, Jan 1, 2004.

1. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Even though they are pretty much always fighting (or is that keitaro is always getting his bum sliced and diced) i get the feeling that Motoko is falling in love with Keitaro.

When the series starts out she is always the first of all the girls to punish him for doing something stupit. But as the series moves on i think she starts to realy like him. Like when he runs away after he thinks that hes failed his exam. When Shinobu questions why shes going out of her way to look for him even thought she acts like she doesn't like him she goes all red and tries to switch the spotlight back onto Shinobu. Tis gives me the impression that she is starting to fall in love with Keitaro.

That would be quite the hazzardis relationship don't you think? :sweat: Either way let me know what you think of my little theory!

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Every single girl in the Hinata-sou loves Keitaro. In the end of the manga, they all said something about wanting to be with him (I believe). Motoko (in her new occupation as a part-time writer) even writes a romance novel of an independent girl falling in love with a ronin.

The only thing is that Motoko is the only one who denies her feelings for Keitaro most vehemently...other than Naru, that is.

3. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

You are correct, i havent seen the anime, but i read every manga.

And yeah near the end, every girl confesses to him. Each for their own reasons of course.

And yeah, would be a hazordous relationship, at the begining, but i think Keitaro would get in line with Motoko.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

motoko loves Keitaro. she does secretly. but come on who doesnt secretly love him? :sweat2: :sweat: :blush:

5. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

That is probably true so i guess i should have waited until i got the rest of the series before i wrote this threat

6. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

its a good thread but its kinda obvious she secretly loves him in the manga she admited it to him in the second or first book but the she turned out to be sick :sweat: :anime:

7. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I don't think that she ever admited to loving him but i suppose the only way she can show her love for him is to try an cut his head off. :sweat2:

8. Shikamaru

Shikamaru New Member

In the later Love Hina volumes we find out that Motoko does like him, plus, she does confess to him (the last thing I expected). This never happens in the Anime.