Movies Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Yossarian, Jun 19, 2005.

1. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

Mr. and Mrs. smith

Has any one seen this movie? if so what did you like about it, and what could have been better about it.

i thought the movies was wicked.

Angelina Jolie did extremely well in this movie. i liked it better than the Tomb Raider movies she did.

Brad Pitt, they could have made him seem not so clumzy, Even though it was funny, it annoyed me a bit.

1 person likes this.
  2. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Very good comedy about the mostly true facts of marriage. Best scene is when:(In case nobody saw it yet...)

When they're in the car arguing about having wives or husbands in their past while getting shot and rammed up by three bulletproof cars

All in all, it's a great movie. Hopefuly comedies like these get released more often. The last good comedy i remember is White Chicks...

-Seishin

3. Yossarian

i couldn't stop laughing at that...

she really kicked his ass in this movie.

and he shouldn't kick people while their down.

4. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I am going to see this movie today hopefully.. I had no idea what it was or what is it about (plus lazy to look for info, its just not worth it :p).

So, it is a comedy movie about two married people? Is it that good??

5. Yossarian

it's not funny enough to be consided a comedy. its more Action/Romance.

6. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Angelino Jolie is hawt but I think i'll pass on the movie. Romance isn't for me :shy2: Just I wish you'd tell me more about it? Plz?

7. Cherrygirl

Cherrygirl Cherrylicious!

shwaah? are you kidding? i thought it was freakng hilarious! wouldnt exactly call it an action/romance lol not enough 'romance' (even though it did have romance in it) i say action/comedy ^_^

anyway b4 i saw the movie i heard lots of mixed reviews on it...lots of people said the story line sucked but i didnt see anything wrong with it :p i give it a buncha thumbs up! *holds up a bunch of thumbs*

2 people like this.
  8. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

haven't seen it yet, it looked good from commercials, but then again, commericals sometimes lie.

After the movie was over, Brad Pitt turned his hair blond :dizzy: :bleed2: .....i won't comment on that^_^ sorry if that sentence was how you say it...."spam".

9. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

The movie was...rather lame really. Sure, it had some decent action scenes but the story was really lame.

Not even Jolies nor Pitts skills could save the story.

- Teddz

10. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Yeah, it WAS a bit unoriginal, but it had enough action in it to keep you well entertained. Nothing too great, though.
    I thought it was nice, for a change, to see a chick fighting like that against a guy and having seemingly equal power. Angelina Jolie always kicks ass though.

11. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

Agreed.

And she raids tombs.

This movie was alright, I didn't expect it to be omgamzingkeke, but it wasn't bad. Mediocre action movie.

12. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

i didn't personally watch the movies, but my mom said she saw it, and that it was pretty good.

13. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

I liked this movie, well liked it alot actually. I liked it when they were telling each other how many people they killed, and what the out come came to on them. The story line on the movie, was "that" bad.. it could have been better, but nothing that made you go, wow that sucked at the end. This was just a good movie, but the last movie I saw was House of Wax, so it made this movie seem great compared to that.

1 person likes this.
  14. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I did enjoy this movie. I liked the story line. Some of my favorite parts.

It was funny when he came home after he realized it was her. It was very funny how paranoid he acted.

When they were at the shrinks and they were discribing something that happened and he was thinking normalness when actuality it really wasn't.

15. username

username New Member

!!!!

I havn't seen this movie yet but now i think i will.LAte!!!!!!!!!!!!